Aa
A
A
Close
Loss of Erection When In Certain Positions
I'm a 21 year old college student, and I've noticed that I tend to lose my erection when I'm in the missionary position.  I am fairly new to sex, and I generally masturbate while lying on my back.  I have no problems getting hard - I get that from simply laying next to a person, and I stay that way as long as I'm laying down (on my back, side, etc).  I have been mounted while I was on my back, and had no trouble staying hard.  However, the moment I move to the missionary position I lose my erection.  I haven't tried any other positions yet, so I'm not sure if it's this specific position or what.  I figured by pointing my penis down I'd actually increase blood flow to it, so I'm confused as to why I can stay hard on my back, with my penis pointing up, but then lose my erection when I have it pointed downward...

I am taking adderall for ADD, but like I said, I don't have a problem staying hard, so long as I don't move from the lying down position.  Does anyone have any ideas as to why this might be happening, and have suggestions on how to correct it?
Cancel
2 Answers
Page 1 of 1
I'd like to add that I have no trouble "lasting" when it comes to fooling around.  I have no trouble lasting (while hard & on my back) for 30 minutes or more when being stimulated by a hand or mouth, and last even longer during penetration.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Erectile Dysfunction Community Resources
Top Sexual Health Answerers
139792 tn?1447663565
Blank