Erectile Dysfunction Community
Maintain Erection without Physical Stimulation

Welcome to the Erectile Dysfunction community. Topics covered include drugs that cause ED, heart-related ED, kidney-related ED, impotence, multiple sclerosis, nerve damage, penile pumps, Peyronie’s Disease, questions to ask your doctor about ED, social issues regarding ED, stress, spinal cord injury, and surgery.

hi im 18. im not sure if this is erectile problems. I remembered when i was young, about 13, i would easily get an erection without much stimulation and i can also maintain it for a long time just with mental stimulation.

But, right now, i have troubling maintaining an erection without physical touching my penis or physical stimulation. i can maintain my erection only if i keep on physically stimulating my penis by rubbing it or "playing" with it

is that a health issue?  or is it just me being over worried?  or is it just a normal human reaction? is there ways or habits or foods that helps in erections?
Erectile Dysfunction (inability to sustain erection) is a very common disorder which most men face in there life at some stage for one reason or the other like high blood pressure, high cholesterol, diabetes, fatigue, stress, physical injuries, certain medication, smoking and alcohol consumption. Cialis is a FDA approved drug and is used to cure erectile dysfunction in male. You can have the information on ED and Cialis on http://www.buy-cialis-online-now.com and you can even buy it online here.
see a Dr. first before any drugs or even herbs and suppliments
you are too too young your 18 not 40
be ware
do not care what others think dont be shy or embarassed about it.

Dr.s have seen it all. it does not bother them. tell youself you dont care
go to another Dr if it does not make sense to you
i have heard on this site were the Dr gave antidipresants probale because the patient said they get night and morning erctions  ?  Then its phycological
Do you masturbate a lot? You might have trained yourself to the point where you NEED physical stimulation alone and just thinking about something sexy no longer works.

If this is the case take a break from jerking off for a while and even thinking of anything sexual. Hopefully your libido will get stronger, and just the thought of something sexual will be enough to arouse you. It may take some time, so be patient and try to remain strong.

Keep us posted if there is any improvement. Hope this helps.
Erectile Dysfunction questions?
100,000+ doctor answers