Erectile Dysfunction Expert Forum
Masterbation penis bruise

Questions in the Erection Concerns Forum are being answered by Janice M Epp, PhD, a Clinical Sexologist from The Institute for Advanced Study of Human Sexuality. This forum is for questions and discussions about the psychological aspects of Erection problems or erectile dysfunction.

Masterbation penis bruise

Hi, the last time I had sex was about 3 months ago.
But about 1 month ago i had a problem with my penis, when erected, it used to hurt, i used to wake in the morning time and i'm guessing it was bleeding, because there was a tiny bit of blood stain in my underwear.  I went to the doctor and took an std test, (Swabbing the inside of my urethra) the test came back negative, and all i had was a basic infection (He couldnt explain why), he prescribed me these 4 pills to take (all 4 of them at once) a week later i was fine.
A couple of days later I masterbated and it felt alot different than normal, last week while i was in the shower i noticed that i had a bruise on the tip of my penis.
I went to see another doctor to see what the problem could be and he couldnt even see the problem, But i know that there is defently one.
if I masterbate once a day everything is ok, but if I do it more than once a day, parts of the skin on the tip of my penis goes red raw for a while, then eventully the redness goes away, its not irritating, or anything, I wouldnt of noticed it if I wasnt washing it.
Can anyone please help me as to what it is and if there is a cure??
Thanks.

What is it you want to be “cured” of? You don’t have a medical condition. Let me ask you something: If you were a runner, and when you ran daily, you got blisters, but if you only ran every other day, your feet didn’t blister, what would you surmise? That running daily is too much for your feet, right? You might also change running shoes or socks to see if this had any effect.

Let’s apply the same logic here. You’re obviously irritating your penis. Either your technique is too vigorous, or you’re not using enough lubrication. So get creative and experiment to see if there’s a way you can self-pleasure without rubbing yourself raw. Dr. J
Hi.. :-D you were right, hahahaha :-D, i've tried it a different way and its all gone. Thanks. :-D