Erectile Dysfunction Community
Masturbation and weak erections!!!Help!

Welcome to the Erectile Dysfunction community. Topics covered include drugs that cause ED, heart-related ED, kidney-related ED, impotence, multiple sclerosis, nerve damage, penile pumps, Peyronie’s Disease, questions to ask your doctor about ED, social issues regarding ED, stress, spinal cord injury, and surgery.

Masturbation and weak erections!!!Help!

hello everyone,

I am a 20 year old male who has been masturbating since a very young age( maybe 9 years old). I used to masturbate everyday when i was younger, and still masturbate every other day on average but i prolong my masturbation, so i do it for hours.

Now my penis has gotten sore and i only get weak erections. I feel like the harder the erection becomes the more sore it gets, so it stays really soft. I know that my Erectile Dysfunction is because of over-masturbation, and i have read many articles about it's affects, but no article's i have read have answered this. Will i be able to cure my Erectile Dysfunction? If so, how?

I have also read elsewhere that over-masturbation can permanently damage your parasympathetic nervous system, but how much masturbation can damage it? and how do i know if that's my case?

Please help, i want to get married soon and want to know what i can do to get my erections back
yes there erectile dysfunction can be cured... don't stress dear... but you have to have full control and stop masturbating completely for some tiime .. go on a very healthy diet and exercises .. have milk and banana that would help... it's absolutely normal and people can have a very normal sexual life and a very happy married life so don't worry so much.. as far as the extent of masturbation is concerned that cannot be defined in absolute terms.. but doing it everyday is actually a bit too much if u r too much on it then 10 days days a month is more than enough.. don't worry it will be fine but you need to stop masturbating for some time okks.. take care..
i too have the same problem after force mastrubation for two times continuously. i feel the same whether i have damaged my parasympathetic nervous system. but some times i have good erections but its weak at the base where i can bend. i also feel whether i have damaged my penile tissue. i get good erection only by continuos stimulation with my hand and no erections when i stand up. i consulted urologist but he didnt check any thing and said it is psychological problem, how can he say psychological problem with oout checking. but ive read that for some people it was cured by not watching porn and mastrubation for 3 months. and in some i read that its cured after taking viagra. im very much confused hw to solve my problem. here in this country i dont think i can solve my problem. so i want to go to india to check up. but i want to try with out porn and mastrubation for 2months and see wether it may work.
dear u need not come to india u can be easily cured there also.. ur idea is the best.. try without porn and masturbation.. it will definately help.. and that urologist tell him that our mind and body are related.. it's just the thought that causes physical changes and causes erection so u just can ignore the fact.. if the mind is giving signals and the body is unable to execute it that means there is a bit of a problem... nothing to stress try doing it wat u've decided upon.. go for  a healthy diet and physical exercises... go jogging and other exercises that will increase your stamina as well as physical strength.. i can assure no artificial pill like viagra can help.. viagra is an aphrodisiac it just increases your sexual drive and even if it helps it's just temporary.... so the best way is what u have sorted... continue with it i firmly belief u will get results.. take care.. good luck...
the 3 months without masturbation and porn will help.

Doctors know very too little when it comes to penis problems. They always quick to rush you out their office by saying the problem psychological. What they are trying to say is they don't really have any professional experience in that field.
thanks for ur +ve suggestion.....let me try that for a +ve result.....
thanks for the replies...i hope your right that if i stop masturbating i can get my erections back, i am trying to stop masturbation for good so i will post back after a month or so if i see results, problem is i don't think i can control myself to stop this addiction but i will try
You can do it!
ur welcome.. and yes i too believe u can do it..
"viagra is an aphrodisiac it just increases your sexual drive and even if it helps it's just temporary"

Viagra does not increase sex drive. Viagra only helps a male to achieve and maintain a full erection by increasing blood flow to the penis. However, the medicine will only work if the male is sexually excited enough within the brain. If the male is still experiencing too much performance anxiety, his libido will not kick in and this will cause the medicine to not work properly.

Viagra, Cialis and Levitral are  not aphrodisiacs.
in some forum i read that 1 guy  had same problem and after taking 1 pill of viagra  got good erection and later after he had good erections with out any pill.
also worried about this  please read the link below

http://www.merck.com/mmhe/sec06/ch098666/ch098666a.html#sec07-ch098666-ch098a-13

I have problem when i stand up i dont get erections or weak erections, but when i lay down i get good erections and getting morning erections. Is it because of mastrubation or some thing wrong with my blood flow. Problems started when i have done force mastrubation continuously two times with  half an hour gap.
that's happening because probably thruout your life growing up you were masturbating prone instead of upright postion. Prone is you lying face down on the bed and doing stuff such as humping the bed for so long, or rubbing your penis against the bed with your hand, etc.

So what I'm saying is over time you were weakening the springs in the base of your penis. The springs are called penile suspense ligament, the muscle that support the lifting of the penis when erected.

If you can still get good erections laying down, concentrate on that. If you refrain from masturbation for a long time, possibly you will experience more stronger and higher erections BUT that will take some time.
exactly .......you are correct,, when ever i get good erection i feel some weakness at the base of my penis where i can bend it .....do you think if i have damaged my penile suspension ligament .....could it be repaired by itself if i dont mastrubate for some period of time   or if  there is any other treatment i need to take or any sugery .......i stopped checking and i will not mastrubate untill its going fine......and my parents want to fix my marriage in jan .....i want to get well with in that time .....

Thanks you  guys for ur great response and suggestions
surgery could be an option but doctors won't do it because they state you may get more complications with this penis AFTER the surgery.

You just have to deal with it and refrain from masturbation to keep seeing better erections over the years.

The reason I know this because I did the same stuff growing up and my penis aims slightly downward when erected. I can remember when I was a young kid that it use to point straight out.

I discovered a website long time ago that explained TRAUMATIC MASTUBATORY SYNDROME. Just google the term so you can learn about it.

But ever since then I stop masturbating face down. Recently I stop masturbating completely and I have seen a little difference in my erections but not that much.

But I believe if I stay away from masturbation for the next few years, my penis will continue to get stronger and stronger and experience higher erections.
it takes few years to refrain ?? ohhh god
YEP and thats not guarantee. You're better off working with the erection you already have. If you can get hard penis now, don't worry about the upliftment of the penis.

read this forum below link after taking viagra he got erections and the next day he got erection with out pills....does it works

http://www.************.com/ATTENTION_THOSE_SUFFERING_FROM__WEAK_ERECTIONS__I_HAVE_THE_CURE__t127034.html
************ in the place of ******
place steady health in the place of stars
Viagra last for 4 hours. When you take viagra, some of the medicine may still be left in your system after the 4 hour period. It depends on your body. However, the medicine will leave the body and then you'll back to the beginning again experiencing soft erections.

I recommend you try my method. There is still hope.
ya sure im on it ....and feeling better now  i get good erections in the morning but when ever i stand up it goes away..... will wait for some more time to check it can be refrained...
I haven't had a morning erection in years but I still get good erections for sex. So, morning erections are that important. You may be experiencing some pychological issues too. If you're worry about getting a good erection or maintaining a good erection during sex, that could cause you not to get a good erection too. Morning erections has nothing to do with it. Morning erections only tells you your penis still has excellent blood circulation to the penis.
i have not tried sex,  but in standing position i get half erections.only with porn  but not natural erections,  when i lay down i get total hard  only after stimulating with my hand  and when i stand up i loose,  but  in the mornings i get total erections and it stays long  these days. this problem started when i mastrubated forcefully two times continuously with 20-30 mins gap. i dont know wat my problem is. now i stopped mastrubation and want to check my erections after a month.  
yes, keep me posted after the month has gone by. Remember, don't touch your penis at all. We are working on re-conditioning the way your mind thinks and making your penis forget what it is used to feeling (which is your hand).
Dear myron,

i see vericose vein on my penis do u think vericose can cause erection problem....hw can i cure that is there any treatment or surgery or its naturally cured
I'm not sure about the vericose vein issue. Lets get pass a month first of you or anyone touching of the penis so we can rule out the psychological possibility.
ok thanks....its alredy 1 week ....after 2 days i got good erections in the morning but recent from  two days again after i got erection i feel blood draining out from my penis in 5 mins and some anxiety.....but any way ive started and will let go untill a month.........
keep me posted weekly
Thank you Myron_Long, I am glad to see you've cleared up the misconception that Cialis, Viagra & Levitra are aphrodisiacs! While I can see why some may think that, it just is not the case. As you said its all about increasing the blood flow to the penis. AnD that is how these ED meds work. Increased blood flow to the penis is what physically makes a penis erect period. I agree also that many docs want to blame it on psychological issues such as performance anxiety. While this is the case for many, it is important to rule out other potential reasons for ED - ie. poor circulation, diabetes, hypertension just to name a few, as well as it being a side effect to some medications (ie. antidepressants & antipsychotic meds are well known to cause decreases - sometimes significant - in a man or woman's labido &/or great difficulty in reaching orgasm in many women as well as men. Often w/ psych meds this poses a significant problem for some, causing many patients who desperately need their meds to go off of them). I hope this also is useful info. I have a bf w/ E.D. & it is nothing to be ashamed of! Is much more frequent than most men are willing to admit. I am happy that ED is finally being talked about! I only wish more insurance companies would cover ED meds, as it is a real problem for many. My heart truly goes out to men who suffer this. No one should be ashamed of it or too afraid to talk to a woman about it. Any woman worth having will stand by you w/ compassion anyway. It can be successfully treated! Good luck & God Bless ~ Jacki RN    
this is my second week and i feel little better than before, i get erection in my sleep stays for some time, got ejaculated itself one time for some wet dream,  and im not able to judge if im ok. but will wait for two more weeks.
Thats good to hear.. At least you still get morning erections.. I never get them. It's been years...

Do you currently have a girlfriend or female friend? It's best to have someone in the picture so you don't get desperate one night and start the masturbation all over again while we're trying to determine something for you. Remember, your goal is wanting to satisfy women sexually, not just satisfy your penis.
dear myron

read this     http://www.************.com/boards/showthread.php?t=700125
symptoms for venous leakage ......where i too have the same symptoms and worried if i have venous leakage and alsio that ther is no treatment and if aporation doesnt seem success and only 30 %succes in operation.  here when i go to doctor with out any test they say its psychological cause. again anxiety started in me.
I know about venous leakage. I believe I had that for years but my doctor never go to the extent to prove it.

Venous leakage is when the base of your penis is not trapping in the blood properly as your penis feels up with blood to get an erection. Read this and focus on #6. At #6, if that doesn't work properly, you will experience a venous leak.

How an erection happens
1.Touch, sights, sounds, erotic memories, fantasies etc, cause sexual excitement.
2.These stimuli increase signal output from a part of the brain called the para-ventricular nucleus.
3.These signals then pass through special autonomic nerves in the spinal cord, the pelvic nerves and the cavernous nerves that run along the prostate gland to reach the corpora cavernosa and the arteries that supply them with blood.
4.In response to these signals, the muscle fibres in the corpora relax, allowing blood to fill the spaces between them.
5.Muscle fibres in the arteries that supply the penis also relax, and there is an eight-fold increase in blood flow to the penis. The increased blood flow expands the corpora, then stretches the surrounding sheath (the tunica).
6.As the tunica stretches, it blocks off the veins that take blood away from the corpora cavernosa. This traps blood within the penis, the pressure becomes very high and the penis becomes erect.
7.During an erection pressure in the penis is at least twice the pressure of blood in the main circulation. This is possible because the muscles of the pelvic floor contract around the base of the corpora cavernosa.
8.At orgasm, the signalling from the brain changes dramatically. There is a sudden increase in noradrenaline production from nerves in the genitalia. This seems to both trigger orgasm and contract the muscle fibres in the corpora cavernosa and their supplying arteries.
9.The pressure within the corpora drops, which also relaxes the tunica and so allows blood to flow out of the penis.
i think im sure that i have venous leakage and this can not be cured and i dont want rest of my life impotent and with anxiety ....searching hw i can exicute my self from this world( may be some easy ways) ive not done any thing wrong mastrubation is comon process and why should i get this....my whole life ive had sex just once and i was mastrubation to not fool  any girl and was looking for serious relation marriage. this jan i want to marriage and every thing fixed and now i got this problem. thanks for sharing guys .......
I appriciate for good forum like this  and help the people where no one has  any idea idea, In this modern advanced world some one should have done research on the venous leakage treatment ........Hope atleast in the future there could be venous leakage but people are happy as they have cure.......
Surgery is the cure but not recommended by doctors. How I delt with venous leakage was keeping my penis stimulated thru hand touching or oral sex. Once I'm fully hard, I put the condom on or just went right into the vagina with no condom and then your penis is being stimulated again. The penis should stay hard as long as its being stimulated. When switching positions, make sure you jump into the next position right away or have her keep stimulating the penis to keep you hard.

I don't worry about venous leakage but I did discover I had it thru self-masturbation.
Do yourself a favor and see an endocrinologist or urologist and have your testosterone and estradiol levels checked. You may be low in testosterone. OR you may have high estradiol levels (estradiol should be at 20 or so). If you have high estradiol levels it could mean that estradiol is sitting on your testosterone receptors and tricking your body into thinking that there's sufficient testosterone uptake when there is, in fact, not.

Estradiol is a form of estrogen and naturally occurs in the male body. But an excess can be caused by a process called aromatization, where testosterone is actually converted into estrogen. I had low T but still had trouble with ED until I had my estradiol level checked and began taking an aromatase inhibitor.
interesting information... I'm not sure if my urologist ever did this before. I will certainly look into this.
thanks bro

i will try with urologist got little hope from you....but the problem is doctors here doesnt test me and says that its just psychological problem. But any way i will try to explain them to go for the tests or i will go to another country and go for checkup
Thats all doctors always say "psychological issues" I hate that crap. and then they give you a bill for their time.
Day before yesterday I've practiced masturbation for long around 2-3 hours thinking let me try this if it could help by continous stimulation . But now I don't even get even semi erections, hope its became worse than before. Take care guys that masturbation to our condition even go worse
You said you did it for 2-3 hours. That's a long time to be playing around with masturbation.

One thing I don't like about masturbation, you can still reach an ejaculation with a half-hard penis. You and I know that's not correct. During sex, the vagina forces you to get rock hard before ejaculation. Otherwise, if you have a half hard penis, most likely you start loosing the feeling during sex and start to go down and then you will never reach ejaculation.
Yes, doctors will very often tell you that it's "psychological." many will also tell you that your testosterone level is fine or that estradiol levels don't matter. They're wrong. I am fortunate in that both my uro (to whom I went for ED) and my endo (who was originally treating me only for diabetes) were knowledgeable about hormone issues and (more importantly) were willing to listen to and work with me. My uro, in fact, jokingly flattered me by telling me that he may have to take me on as a consultant when he gets another case like mine because I've taught him a few things. ;-)

I had been told by one doctor that my T levels were "lowish, but within normal range." When I went to the urologist, he tested and informed me that yes, they were normal for a 90 year old man!

I don't know if it's allowable to post it here, but I can direct you to an excellent Yahoo group with both patients and doctors who dealing with these issues and actively "in the trenches." The information and guidance that I got from these folks was invaluable in my search for a solution to what I originally thought was simply ED but turned out to be much more complex in scope than simply not being able to get a full erection.

You owe it to yourself to educate yourself on this. And, by the way, it is not uncommon these days for younger men to have these issues.
shoot me a private note with the yahoo group info. I'll decide if I want to go further into detail with them.

thanks.
I would have not tried that for 2hours now my condition became worse than before and now I have numbness in my pens no more morning erections or half erections or erections after stimulation it became worse than before. What should I do
I went to urologist and explained my condition then he said he will call me after some days with a specialist to check my condition. I explained him about Venus leakage. Let me wait if he test me for venous leakage or any other.But I fell hope less now. But guys this is good forum we had active discussion.thanks
Cplease suggest me if we take snake poison directly in to mouth we can die or  death is possible only if enter in to our blood
Stop touching your penis until you get some results!
Dear Myron_long,

Now it became hopeless  no erections at all and previously it was ok and i had little hope because i had weak erections wjhen i lay down and got stronger when i touch it but now i dont get any feeling at all, after i have done experiment like when i lay down i stimulate and get up and continous stimulation to maintain it even i stand up. But was good but i have done it for 2 hours that was mistake and i have seen many big and small veins on my penis, so i hope it could be because of venous leakage and it became worse after i have done it may be multiple venous leakage........I want to share because I want to let people know that further mastrubation makes situation worse and I am example.....so guys just stop looking at porn and mastrubation untill u solve your problem even no sex .........hope you could solve problem ..........today i had worse anxiety where i couldnt stop committing suicide and finally i shared with some one.....said just try for some more time it you can get better......Its good idea, even i dont want to die because im in good position and im supporting my family  financialy after a lot may struggles and they love me a lot. IF   i die hope they also will commit suicide or ever can get back to normal situation.  if i die then i cant imagine their problem.......but this anxiety ........ohh no im not able to control .........guys please help me ........if im alone im going crazy....
Dude! Just don't touch your penis AT ALL for like 2-3 weeks and wait till you get all the final results from your doctor.
yes i will .....my friend  just i tried to hang but it was so painful  and hurt my neck  and was thiking to be devotional could help me get out of bad and cancerous brain always thinking of some thing sex ....started thinking of my parents, if i couldnt control my anxiety i go to my country leaving my carrier  there are good doctors who always give some positive impression ofcourse it costs lot, but they are experienced .....hope i would have not damaged totally by retrying mastrubation for long time. Hoping that i can get back my erection  even it takes long time. I have ro settle some financial issues  but my problem became major,  no problem there is hope of earning if i have good health. Thanks for some good advices Myron-LONG.
anxiety anxiety anxiety killing me couldnt able to control this ..............no erections at all donno hw much time it takes to cure but cant wait with daily anxiety........may be i should kill myself ...but searching for easy methods hanging hurts......
It's not the end of the world! When do you see your doctor?
If porn is involved, then it may be the primary cause.

Many heavy porn users suffer from various stages of erectile dysfunction. Internet porn can become an addiction, and with all addictions the brain changes, or adapts. It does not matter if the addiction is to a substance or whether it is a behavioral addiction, the same brain changes result.

Today's internet porn is nothing at all like our ancestors ever encountered, with the constant novelty and genres of extreme porn. Unlike yesterday's Playboy, Internet porn overstimulates the brain structures responsible for libido, erections, and addiction.

Brain changes include a drop in dopamine receptors in the reward circuitry. Reducing the amount of dopamine receptors decreases your pleasure response to "normal" stimuli. In other words, real-life sexual partners and previous porn won't excite your brain enough to get your penis going. Turning on dopamine receptors is how you get turned on.

As Myron_Long said, the control center for erection is the paraventricular nucleus (in the hypothalamus), yet it gets it's stimulation from parts of the reward circuitry. The reward circuitry runs on dopamine. If the reward circuitry is "numbed" then it's much more difficult to get erections.

Here are two excellent presentations, by a science teacher, on the effects of pornography on the brain, and on erectile dysfunction. They are non-religious, non-judgmental, and science based.

Erectile Dysfunction and Porn:
http://yourbrainonporn.com/erectile-dysfunction-and-porn

Your Brain on Porn - Porn Addiction:
http://yourbrainonporn.com/your-brain-on-porn-series

One must completely abstain from porn, and often masturabation for a period, to achieve results. Healing the brain is not linear
good luck
i masterbated once in 3 days and suddenly one day morning i got erected and after a while i tried it forced and then my penis didnt erect  im stressed now and im afraid , im unable to erect my penis , im very afraid now :( , is it psychological or what should i do to solve my problem please help :(
i am 23 , please help , i masterbated once in 3 days and suddenly one day morning i got erected and after a while i tried it forced and then my penis didnt erect  im stressed now and im afraid , im unable to erect my penis , im very afraid now :( , is it psychological or what should i do to solve my problem please help :( ,
I am 23 male and I have masterbated for 3 months only and today I tried to masterbate but I didn't get enough pleasure and excitement my penis went down and I'm not getting such thoughts and I'm not getting erection , I'm getting afraid :( , my mind is not thinking of porn at all :( what to do , is there any problem , my mind started to think that it's bored and I'm afraid now :( please help me
Try a pair of boxing gloves,when you go to bed this should stop you playing with yourself, of a pair luge gloves, these are the ones with steel spikes in them.
But once you get married things should come back, there is nothing like the love of a good women to get the old ****** going again.
Good luck
I'm getting morning erections , but still I don't feel te sexual pleasure for a women , im not getting erection :( I'm really afraid :(,
Is your women around when get a morning woody? if so then thats the time to make love, if not its time to start looking around for some help, you can try cayenne, google cayenne for ED, you could google the 5 G's, they are long term but worth ago, erection tea google that as well, and look for them at pegym
I am a virgin , I just masterbated 3 months before and now I got bored of porn so I'm not feeling erections :( , my brain is not thinking of porn at all so I'm afraid , my marriage will be at 28 and now I'm 23 :( Im having morning erections alone , and I checked on net that if morning erections are occurring then no problem in penis and the problem is in my mind :( how to over come it , I'm really afraid , I checked in sites it says that brain needs to unwire itself and I need to be away from porn , masterbation (masturbation) , orgasm , I'm not thinking of porn at all and I'm almost 2 weeks away of porn I'm really afraid now :( will it be cured ? :(
Are you saying you have only masturbated for 3 months?
Are you saying you used porn for only three months?

3 months is not enough time to cause porn-induced ED
i think 4 or 5 months alone palpateit  nothing more than that , i have watched porn before but i have not masterbated. but these last 4-5 months i have masterbated and got fed up of porn. im getting morning erections and now after 2 weeks without porn in morning erections now it stays for few more mins , but still i didnt get any sexy dreams and im not feelig the exitement i feld before :( , still im not getting exited :(
im still not getting erected because of no sexual exitement :(
Dear myron_Long. i see you talking to people about their ED and you seem to know ALOT.  i suspect i have a leakage or something of the sort here is my story if you would help me out that would be great. ok so.. i am 19, in healthy physical condition. i run, lift weights (im joining the marine corps) i eat very healthily and drink lots of water. in my early years i did masturbate but not too frequently. when i did, however it was always laying down or sitting down. i have a very difficult time maintaining an erection when standing up or in any other position other than those two. recently ive tried to have sex... i get very hard when im laying down and she's on top but as soon as i switch positions or go to penetrate i become much softer and loose pressure quickly. (unable to penetrate). this is very stressful and causing me emotional turmoil because she thinks its her and she's not good enough which in turn kills me. and i'm very comfortable with this girl. i know for sure it isn't anxiety. HELP what do i do
The same thing is happening to me pleaese how do I fix this I am 14 years old
Pls
thanks dear......i am just 16 i taught of consulting a sex doctor for my erection problem.............pls if u have other ideas share it..........my email id is ***@****
Hi im 22 got a hot girl that wants it but i cant even last 5 min. I use to last for hours till i desided it was enough. One day i did a terrible mistake but not shure wat caused it. I took a power pill i *** like 2 times and then masturbated for 3. now my balls droped to the ground almost and my penis i soft tender like and diferent color. Now the only way i can have sex is thru pills. Please i need help im emberesed to buy those pills and i stiil dont last not even 5 min
Help please
Hi I have been having the same issue and am working on correcting my erectile dysfunction as best I can. I had two questions for you. First, I am 17 years old and haven't masturbated in about 4 months, but I have had sex in the past week. Before I stopped I would masturbate a lot usually 5-6+ times a week. Now for the questions. Do you think that my would be able to recover more easily and/or quicker because I am still going through puberty??? Also, when you say stop masturbating for a while so your penis has time to recover and rehabilitate, do you mean stop stimulation of any kind or can I still have sex occasionally and get blow jobs occasionally but nothing involving hands???
I am 19 years and am masturbating 5 times daily i dont if its okay or i should stop it
As people masturbate when watching porn they are always manipulating it and they get used to it.We condition our body to get excited with a lot of stimilus.It´s happening to me too.Get ready of porn forever,it´s a trap,demonics trap in fact.

I also suffer from Postural Hypotension that might be caused by Bradicardia,very low heart rate.When I stand up my pressure goes down and I feel a little dizzy and I ahve to sit up not to pass out.It´s worse in the summer.

Sometimes it could be things you are just used to do.Try not to masturbate just sitting for example.Later you get a girfriend and stop masturbating at all.
Hi cutegirl20,my name is aakash and I live in allahabad,I am 22 years old.I have been masturbating since my childhood.When I was 14-16 years old I used to masturbate at leat 4 times in a week and sometimes  twice or thrice in a day.Then i read in a health magazine that over masturbation can make you impotent and therefore I tried to stop it.Earlier it was once in a week,then with passage of time I got more control over it and it reduced to once in ten days and now in the last 4 months i've masturbated only twice,but I have a problem,there are veins pretty much clearly visible on my penis and when  I watch porn(not now some time earlier) my penis gets erect but softens after some time to cure this I started "Jelqing"which is an exercise to lengthen and strengthen the penis.I Jelqed for 23 weeks(five times in a week)byt then I stopped because I felt a mild pain in the left side of my penis especially in the base.Is there any possibility that I've injured the penis cause though the pain is very less,it burns like like someone has rubbed chilles on it though very mildily.Is this a permanent damage.I do get hard erections and hard morning erections.One more thing the more I think about the pain the more I feel it,though mildly.HAve I permanently damaged my penis??And is there some food I should eat to make my penis strong or overcome the damage if it's not permanent!!!Appreciate your help,please reply soon!!1
what do i do to recover from weak/soft erection
i need help pls
are you insane?

3 months!
I started masturbating at a very young age, around 10, now I'm 23 nd I'm really suffering from pelvic cramp, leg pain nd ED. Pls I nid help seriously cos I'm afraid!
About the posts you put about masturbating in a prone position,  I am an 18 year old male and have been masturbating in prone position for probably about six years now averaging about 3 times a night.  I could only seem to come when my penis was soft but recently, after finding out prone is bad for your penis have tried doing it by jerking it, but now my penis doesn't get that feeling so it doesn't get hard,  can you help by telling me how and if i can fix this so I can have a healthy sexual experience later on with my gf and masturbation or is it too late?
sir, i m doing hand practice from many years(4 years) .now i felt that i m loosing my penis erection power...is there any solution to get my penis power back ? if there is,then plzz tell me quickly ..so,i can solve my problem as soon as possible