Masturbation and weak erections!!!Help!
hello everyone,

I am a 20 year old male who has been masturbating since a very young age( maybe 9 years old). I used to masturbate everyday when i was younger, and still masturbate every other day on average but i prolong my masturbation, so i do it for hours.

Now my penis has gotten sore and i only get weak erections. I feel like the harder the erection becomes the more sore it gets, so it stays really soft. I know that my Erectile Dysfunction is because of over-masturbation, and i have read many articles about it's affects, but no article's i have read have answered this. Will i be able to cure my Erectile Dysfunction? If so, how?

I have also read elsewhere that over-masturbation can permanently damage your parasympathetic nervous system, but how much masturbation can damage it? and how do i know if that's my case?

Please help, i want to get married soon and want to know what i can do to get my erections back
You said you did it for 2-3 hours. That's a long time to be playing around with masturbation.

One thing I don't like about masturbation, you can still reach an ejaculation with a half-hard penis. You and I know that's not correct. During sex, the vagina forces you to get rock hard before ejaculation. Otherwise, if you have a half hard penis, most likely you start loosing the feeling during sex and start to go down and then you will never reach ejaculation.
Yes, doctors will very often tell you that it's "psychological." many will also tell you that your testosterone level is fine or that estradiol levels don't matter. They're wrong. I am fortunate in that both my uro (to whom I went for ED) and my endo (who was originally treating me only for diabetes) were knowledgeable about hormone issues and (more importantly) were willing to listen to and work with me. My uro, in fact, jokingly flattered me by telling me that he may have to take me on as a consultant when he gets another case like mine because I've taught him a few things. ;-)

I had been told by one doctor that my T levels were "lowish, but within normal range." When I went to the urologist, he tested and informed me that yes, they were normal for a 90 year old man!

I don't know if it's allowable to post it here, but I can direct you to an excellent Yahoo group with both patients and doctors who dealing with these issues and actively "in the trenches." The information and guidance that I got from these folks was invaluable in my search for a solution to what I originally thought was simply ED but turned out to be much more complex in scope than simply not being able to get a full erection.

You owe it to yourself to educate yourself on this. And, by the way, it is not uncommon these days for younger men to have these issues.
shoot me a private note with the yahoo group info. I'll decide if I want to go further into detail with them.

thanks.
I would have not tried that for 2hours now my condition became worse than before and now I have numbness in my pens no more morning erections or half erections or erections after stimulation it became worse than before. What should I do
I went to urologist and explained my condition then he said he will call me after some days with a specialist to check my condition. I explained him about Venus leakage. Let me wait if he test me for venous leakage or any other.But I fell hope less now. But guys this is good forum we had active discussion.thanks
Cplease suggest me if we take snake poison directly in to mouth we can die or  death is possible only if enter in to our blood
Stop touching your penis until you get some results!
Dear Myron_long,

Now it became hopeless  no erections at all and previously it was ok and i had little hope because i had weak erections wjhen i lay down and got stronger when i touch it but now i dont get any feeling at all, after i have done experiment like when i lay down i stimulate and get up and continous stimulation to maintain it even i stand up. But was good but i have done it for 2 hours that was mistake and i have seen many big and small veins on my penis, so i hope it could be because of venous leakage and it became worse after i have done it may be multiple venous leakage........I want to share because I want to let people know that further mastrubation makes situation worse and I am example.....so guys just stop looking at porn and mastrubation untill u solve your problem even no sex .........hope you could solve problem ..........today i had worse anxiety where i couldnt stop committing suicide and finally i shared with some one.....said just try for some more time it you can get better......Its good idea, even i dont want to die because im in good position and im supporting my family  financialy after a lot may struggles and they love me a lot. IF   i die hope they also will commit suicide or ever can get back to normal situation.  if i die then i cant imagine their problem.......but this anxiety ........ohh no im not able to control .........guys please help me ........if im alone im going crazy....
Dude! Just don't touch your penis AT ALL for like 2-3 weeks and wait till you get all the final results from your doctor.
yes i will .....my friend  just i tried to hang but it was so painful  and hurt my neck  and was thiking to be devotional could help me get out of bad and cancerous brain always thinking of some thing sex ....started thinking of my parents, if i couldnt control my anxiety i go to my country leaving my carrier  there are good doctors who always give some positive impression ofcourse it costs lot, but they are experienced .....hope i would have not damaged totally by retrying mastrubation for long time. Hoping that i can get back my erection  even it takes long time. I have ro settle some financial issues  but my problem became major,  no problem there is hope of earning if i have good health. Thanks for some good advices Myron-LONG.
anxiety anxiety anxiety killing me couldnt able to control this ..............no erections at all donno hw much time it takes to cure but cant wait with daily anxiety........may be i should kill myself ...but searching for easy methods hanging hurts......
It's not the end of the world! When do you see your doctor?
If porn is involved, then it may be the primary cause.

Many heavy porn users suffer from various stages of erectile dysfunction. Internet porn can become an addiction, and with all addictions the brain changes, or adapts. It does not matter if the addiction is to a substance or whether it is a behavioral addiction, the same brain changes result.

Today's internet porn is nothing at all like our ancestors ever encountered, with the constant novelty and genres of extreme porn. Unlike yesterday's Playboy, Internet porn overstimulates the brain structures responsible for libido, erections, and addiction.

Brain changes include a drop in dopamine receptors in the reward circuitry. Reducing the amount of dopamine receptors decreases your pleasure response to "normal" stimuli. In other words, real-life sexual partners and previous porn won't excite your brain enough to get your penis going. Turning on dopamine receptors is how you get turned on.

As Myron_Long said, the control center for erection is the paraventricular nucleus (in the hypothalamus), yet it gets it's stimulation from parts of the reward circuitry. The reward circuitry runs on dopamine. If the reward circuitry is "numbed" then it's much more difficult to get erections.

Here are two excellent presentations, by a science teacher, on the effects of pornography on the brain, and on erectile dysfunction. They are non-religious, non-judgmental, and science based.

Erectile Dysfunction and Porn:
http://yourbrainonporn.com/erectile-dysfunction-and-porn

Your Brain on Porn - Porn Addiction:
http://yourbrainonporn.com/your-brain-on-porn-series

One must completely abstain from porn, and often masturabation for a period, to achieve results. Healing the brain is not linear
good luck
i masterbated once in 3 days and suddenly one day morning i got erected and after a while i tried it forced and then my penis didnt erect  im stressed now and im afraid , im unable to erect my penis , im very afraid now :( , is it psychological or what should i do to solve my problem please help :(
i am 23 , please help , i masterbated once in 3 days and suddenly one day morning i got erected and after a while i tried it forced and then my penis didnt erect  im stressed now and im afraid , im unable to erect my penis , im very afraid now :( , is it psychological or what should i do to solve my problem please help :( ,
I am 23 male and I have masterbated for 3 months only and today I tried to masterbate but I didn't get enough pleasure and excitement my penis went down and I'm not getting such thoughts and I'm not getting erection , I'm getting afraid :( , my mind is not thinking of porn at all :( what to do , is there any problem , my mind started to think that it's bored and I'm afraid now :( please help me
Try a pair of boxing gloves,when you go to bed this should stop you playing with yourself, of a pair luge gloves, these are the ones with steel spikes in them.
But once you get married things should come back, there is nothing like the love of a good women to get the old ****** going again.
Good luck
I'm getting morning erections , but still I don't feel te sexual pleasure for a women , im not getting erection :( I'm really afraid :(,
Is your women around when get a morning woody? if so then thats the time to make love, if not its time to start looking around for some help, you can try cayenne, google cayenne for ED, you could google the 5 G's, they are long term but worth ago, erection tea google that as well, and look for them at pegym
I am a virgin , I just masterbated 3 months before and now I got bored of porn so I'm not feeling erections :( , my brain is not thinking of porn at all so I'm afraid , my marriage will be at 28 and now I'm 23 :( Im having morning erections alone , and I checked on net that if morning erections are occurring then no problem in penis and the problem is in my mind :( how to over come it , I'm really afraid , I checked in sites it says that brain needs to unwire itself and I need to be away from porn , masterbation , orgasm , I'm not thinking of porn at all and I'm almost 2 weeks away of porn I'm really afraid now :( will it be cured ? :(
Are you saying you have only masturbated for 3 months?
Are you saying you used porn for only three months?

3 months is not enough time to cause porn-induced ED
i think 4 or 5 months alone palpateit  nothing more than that , i have watched porn before but i have not masterbated. but these last 4-5 months i have masterbated and got fed up of porn. im getting morning erections and now after 2 weeks without porn in morning erections now it stays for few more mins , but still i didnt get any sexy dreams and im not feelig the exitement i feld before :( , still im not getting exited :(
im still not getting erected because of no sexual exitement :(
Dear myron_Long. i see you talking to people about their ED and you seem to know ALOT.  i suspect i have a leakage or something of the sort here is my story if you would help me out that would be great. ok so.. i am 19, in healthy physical condition. i run, lift weights (im joining the marine corps) i eat very healthily and drink lots of water. in my early years i did masturbate but not too frequently. when i did, however it was always laying down or sitting down. i have a very difficult time maintaining an erection when standing up or in any other position other than those two. recently ive tried to have sex... i get very hard when im laying down and she's on top but as soon as i switch positions or go to penetrate i become much softer and loose pressure quickly. (unable to penetrate). this is very stressful and causing me emotional turmoil because she thinks its her and she's not good enough which in turn kills me. and i'm very comfortable with this girl. i know for sure it isn't anxiety. HELP what do i do
The same thing is happening to me pleaese how do I fix this I am 14 years old
Pls
thanks dear......i am just 16 i taught of consulting a sex doctor for my erection problem.............pls if u have other ideas share it..........my email id is ***@****
Hi im 22 got a hot girl that wants it but i cant even last 5 min. I use to last for hours till i desided it was enough. One day i did a terrible mistake but not shure wat caused it. I took a power pill i *** like 2 times and then masturbated for 3. now my balls droped to the ground almost and my penis i soft tender like and diferent color. Now the only way i can have sex is thru pills. Please i need help im emberesed to buy those pills and i stiil dont last not even 5 min
Help please
Hi I have been having the same issue and am working on correcting my erectile dysfunction as best I can. I had two questions for you. First, I am 17 years old and haven't masturbated in about 4 months, but I have had sex in the past week. Before I stopped I would masturbate a lot usually 5-6+ times a week. Now for the questions. Do you think that my would be able to recover more easily and/or quicker because I am still going through puberty??? Also, when you say stop masturbating for a while so your penis has time to recover and rehabilitate, do you mean stop stimulation of any kind or can I still have sex occasionally and get blow jobs occasionally but nothing involving hands???
I am 19 years and am masturbating 5 times daily i dont if its okay or i should stop it
As people masturbate when watching porn they are always manipulating it and they get used to it.We condition our body to get excited with a lot of stimilus.It´s happening to me too.Get ready of porn forever,it´s a trap,demonics trap in fact.

I also suffer from Postural Hypotension that might be caused by Bradicardia,very low heart rate.When I stand up my pressure goes down and I feel a little dizzy and I ahve to sit up not to pass out.It´s worse in the summer.

Sometimes it could be things you are just used to do.Try not to masturbate just sitting for example.Later you get a girfriend and stop masturbating at all.
Hi cutegirl20,my name is aakash and I live in allahabad,I am 22 years old.I have been masturbating since my childhood.When I was 14-16 years old I used to masturbate at leat 4 times in a week and sometimes  twice or thrice in a day.Then i read in a health magazine that over masturbation can make you impotent and therefore I tried to stop it.Earlier it was once in a week,then with passage of time I got more control over it and it reduced to once in ten days and now in the last 4 months i've masturbated only twice,but I have a problem,there are veins pretty much clearly visible on my penis and when  I watch porn(not now some time earlier) my penis gets erect but softens after some time to cure this I started "Jelqing"which is an exercise to lengthen and strengthen the penis.I Jelqed for 23 weeks(five times in a week)byt then I stopped because I felt a mild pain in the left side of my penis especially in the base.Is there any possibility that I've injured the penis cause though the pain is very less,it burns like like someone has rubbed chilles on it though very mildily.Is this a permanent damage.I do get hard erections and hard morning erections.One more thing the more I think about the pain the more I feel it,though mildly.HAve I permanently damaged my penis??And is there some food I should eat to make my penis strong or overcome the damage if it's not permanent!!!Appreciate your help,please reply soon!!1
what do i do to recover from weak/soft erection
i need help pls
are you insane?

3 months!
I started masturbating at a very young age, around 10, now I'm 23 nd I'm really suffering from pelvic cramp, leg pain nd ED. Pls I nid help seriously cos I'm afraid!
About the posts you put about masturbating in a prone position,  I am an 18 year old male and have been masturbating in prone position for probably about six years now averaging about 3 times a night.  I could only seem to come when my penis was soft but recently, after finding out prone is bad for your penis have tried doing it by jerking it, but now my penis doesn't get that feeling so it doesn't get hard,  can you help by telling me how and if i can fix this so I can have a healthy sexual experience later on with my gf and masturbation or is it too late?
sir, i m doing hand practice from many years(4 years) .now i felt that i m loosing my penis erection power...is there any solution to get my penis power back ? if there is,then plzz tell me quickly ..so,i can solve my problem as soon as possible
hello, my erection is normal but my problem is each time i want to have sex, i won't get hard erection..... please help me guys
You may call it fatigue of over masturbation. Stop it for some time when you feel more sexually energized. To control sexual urge, you may learn abdominal breathing. Learn it from Google and practice it for 10 minutes twice a day. When you learn it , use it to control your sexual urge with this breathing. Eventually you will regain your erectile function.
For DONPM; As there is a performance anxiety, you do not get erection when you are with your girl friend. One of our community member has suggested that one should start with a masturbation and gradually reach for masturbation. For this you may need cooperation from your girlfriend.
It would be beneficial to the member if you tell them what treatment doctor gave you? how much time it took? How much money you paid?. These are important points for any person. Your detailed treatment plan ?
Masturbation is generally a harmful habit.. Just quit it for good.. Its easy.. Join the gym or a club for different activities. When tired, it is really hard to masturbate.. Ignore the urge too and get a girlfriend to atleast have sex when the urge comes.. With time all will be okay and the erection will be back to normal..

I also used to masturbate sometime back.. But after quiting, trust me everything is muc better including ejaculating inside a girl.
Masturbation is a natural habit. If it is done in a limit and properly, it can help you to release tension and help you to enjoy. If you have a girl friend and if you are doing intercourse, you don't need to masturbate. If needed, masturbation should be done with lubricated hand, One should not stop breathing. Keep your perineum relaxed.Empty your bladder before masturbation, do not masturbate in a prone position (face down).These are reasons behind each point.
hy bro............i have a problem please help me..................when my penis erect but after 10 mins its sat down why...................what i am do now please help me give me a better solution............
10 minutes erection is okay. you can increase by practice. ususally, if you do proper foreplay, you can reach orgasm withing 10 minutes.You can extend the intercourse by taking slow and deep breath. You may try abdominal breathing. Google it, learn it and paractice for 10 minutes twice a day. This breath will help you to extend your intercourse and even it can ectend your orgasm.
are you ok now bro:( im having the same smptoms  and problems i dont get erection i think i stretched my penis in jelq exercise im worried is this how i will be no erection in stand up position lifeless penis skin seems to have many wrinkles :(
Penis bath; while showering, take a glass and feel it with hot ( tolerable heat) and soak your penis for few minutes. Do other exercises to increase blood flow in the groin area.There are many exercises mentioned in this thread.Do those exercises.
hi
i,m 25 years old and i have masturbated a lot almost 4 times a day for many years now i think i have ED . sometime i got erection but weak. one of the vessel of my penis is very thick i think due to that vessel blood circulation is not good  also weak erection on the base of the penis  . my penis is also bent . i have never tried a woman
i,m trying olive oil massage  
help me if u can ??