Erectile Dysfunction Community
My penis is going to explode!

Welcome to the Erectile Dysfunction community. Topics covered include drugs that cause ED, heart-related ED, kidney-related ED, impotence, multiple sclerosis, nerve damage, penile pumps, Peyronie’s Disease, questions to ask your doctor about ED, social issues regarding ED, stress, spinal cord injury, and surgery.

My penis is going to explode!

I started to feel pain in my penis when getting erections (excruciating pain when ejaculating) after an inspection of my penis I seen a bright blood red bruise at the tip of my penis, I figured it was just a bruise and thought resting it a while would help it remedy itself.

So after 2 weeks of rest I noticed it hadn't gone away at all, if anything it had gotten worse.

The 'bruise' has doubled in size since it looked like it's bleeding, but no blood actually comes off/out. Also since the few weeks of resting I've noticed the the same bright red colouring coming from the corner of my urethra, I'm really worried and trying to gain the courage to see a Doctor about it....other than seeing a Dr which I know I NEED to do, is there any other advice or light you may be able to shed on the subject?
Sorry, but you should call a urologist tomorrow.  
I really wish it was that simple
Sorry I probably should have clarified in my previous reply, seeing a urologist doesn't seem possible at the momment, I've searched for one in my area with no luck, the closest is around 30 miles away, and I don't drive.
The local hospital does have a urology department that is for appointments only, and appointments can only be made once being referred by another Dr.

I've got a 2 week wait until i can get an appointment with a local Dr, so I'm looking for some expert insight into this before i go mad with worry.

I've tried almost every sympton checker there is online all/most just say "Erectile Dysfunction, visit your doctor"

I've just had a look at the expert list (http://www.medhelp.org/doctor_profiles/list) for this site and it appears none of them monitor this particular forum, so maybe I've came to the wrong place :-/
I have worked at doctor's offices.  A key phrase for moving up a appointment was, "it's getting worse."  "It may be infected."  Things like that.  
Seriously.... no medical experts out there? :-/