Natural ways to cure ED ?
Im 28 and im getting married in 4 months. I have had problems to have sex with my partner. My penis doesnt become erect and strong. Tried using viagra and it worked. However, I had headache after taking viagra for the entire day. I also have issues of burning sensation after ejaculation while masturbating. It only happens when i have less water during the day. I masturbate once a day atleast and im not sure if ED is due to this.
Please let me know the natural ways of treating this so that i dont disappoint my partner. Need your help. Appreciate your response. Thanks.
Hi Baddy, Over masturbating is not good for you, so stop , Ok try this but it will be hard for you and your future wife, You need to do an 8 week break from masturbating and all forms of sexual contact, this is so your body can reboot, if your g/f does not know about your masturbating habits, I think now is the time to put your cards on the table and tell her and what you have to do to regain your sexual health, it will be best as she cant have any sexual contact with her for the 8 weeks, so just hope she can masturbate? if not she can find how on dobson and ross, she will love this place, so get her to google dobson and ross.
I will send you an email with some simple herbs to help you get back in the game, they work because I take them and now in recovery from ED.
Good Luck