Erectile Dysfunction Community
No Ejeculation

Welcome to the Erectile Dysfunction community. Topics covered include drugs that cause ED, heart-related ED, kidney-related ED, impotence, multiple sclerosis, nerve damage, penile pumps, Peyronie’s Disease, questions to ask your doctor about ED, social issues regarding ED, stress, spinal cord injury, and surgery.

No Ejeculation

Recently I got married and had never had sex before, but have masturbated over the years and had been able to maintain an erection and ejeculate at the end. However since being married I can not ejeculate during intercourse. The only way to ejeculate is to mastubate. I don't know what to do to make me ejeculate. I am a healthy 25 year old male, non smoker and no medical history.
The mind is so powerfull. You dont think you can so you wont. Alot of guys finish to soon they develope a fear of that then it gets worse. I had the same problem the first time because I thought that I wouldnt finish because it was different than masterbation (masturbation).
now its take effort not to finish to soon. Save yourself for the intercourse and you will eventually finish.
Enjoy this while you can. Please your partner, reach down and massage her clit with two fingers side by side. Enjoy pleasing her enjoy love go slow you will finish soon.
i have the same problem and i think that mine is all in my head im building barriers because of my failure to ejeculate this in turn puts pressure on me to perform.. i have never had any trouble with this and im  not sure where its come from , but its here and i need to deal with it , can anyone else shead any light on this curious subject ???
Hi Woody, I have just met someone who seems to be in the same boat as you..It's kind of disheartening for a woman, because just as much as man wants to satisfy his woman, it's vice versa as well.. The only thing that I can think of is just to take your time and try not put to much pressure on yourself and also to try different methods of positions with your partner that makes you feel comfortable. if you are in a relationship with someone, I am sure that they will understand that it's somthing that you have to work out with a bit of patience , time and of course understanding...As to being able to shed any light as to why this happens, well when and if you do find the answer please let me know. as I would love for my man to be fully satisfied.  p.s.  I have a female friend who is in the same predicument of not being able to climax through sexual intercourse, it seems to happen to both sexes...I wish you all the best and hope that an answer will come to you soon.  ;-)