Erectile Dysfunction Community
No erection

Welcome to the Erectile Dysfunction community. Topics covered include drugs that cause ED, heart-related ED, kidney-related ED, impotence, multiple sclerosis, nerve damage, penile pumps, Peyronie’s Disease, questions to ask your doctor about ED, social issues regarding ED, stress, spinal cord injury, and surgery.

No erection

Hi im 24 yrs hold i went to sex workers twice and both the time i couldnt penetrate and der is no erection in my pennis i have been mastrubating from last thirteen years ,my parents started talking about my marraige im realy confused i have so many questions running in my mind .will i be able to satisfy my partner ,will i be able to overcome the problem.will i get my erection back plz help me
You should see a doctor and ask them what may be causing this
Hi Tracker, With all this masturbating, was this more than once a day? and was this to porn?
Please come back to me, because if its yes and yes then I may have a way out for you.
Just once in a day watchin porn
Hi Tracker, Then I think you have porn enduced ED, so I think its would be best if you did an 8 week sabbatical form masturbating and any sexual contact, by doing this its a start to rebooting your body, its a classic thing to do, after 4 weeks your should start getting your nocturnal erections back along with your morning woods, then things should start to get better, as you have done for such a long time, it may take a bit longer.
Now a thing that would help you is clear your computer of porn sites, clear away any donwloads of porn, and throw away any discs you have of porn, get a mate to set up your anti child porn lock, all these things will help in the long run, and help heal your body better.
Please come back in 8 weeks and tell me how your doing.
Good Luck
Thank you
Thinking.

You watch porn and masturbate, and I assume get erections and orgasm.  If so, really there isn't anything physically wrong.

Not being able to get an erection when stressed or drunk is really common. And very common with young men trying to have sex for the first time. Men don't talk about it because it's embarrassing. Women don't talk about it, with men :D, but I assure you, very common.

I think you are okay.

Also don't over worry about satisfying a woman. Women need to relax to feel good, and having a man who is too eager prevents them from relaxing and feeling good.

And of course, what you see in porn for show, good sex looks boring.