No sensation at the tip of the penis due to masturbation
Some Years back when i masturbated the foreskin was swollen, however i didn't give it rest and proceeded with natural sex after which from the next day onwards i have lost sensation in the tip of the penis, and no amount of masturbation is able to produce sensitiveness/joy at the tip of the penis and also there is no swelling of the foreskin from that day on.
I am worried as i may have damaged lympatic nerve or something.
I am able to have natural sex wherein except the tip of the penis i have sensation on the rest of the penis, penis is less rigid
and less sensitive leaving me unsatisified.
HiRang, OK have you seen a doctor yet for his thoughts on your problem, are you still masturbating and just how many times a week or day do you do it? And how old are you now, and how long has this been going on. Please come back to me .
I am 41 Years, i don't masturbate now and have resigned myself to natural sex only, i haven't seen a doctor nor have i discussed my problem with anybody except this forum. This problem of lost sensitivity happened 3 years back, i have been searching on the net for the penis nerve diagrams so that to guage what might have happened.
Hi Rang, when the froeskin was swollen did this caues any constriction or tightness, if the answer is yes then thats were you got your damage from, and if this did effect your nerves, you will need to get some special tretment to try and get things working again.
But I would not spend to much money trying to find a way out, as it may be irreversiable.
Good Luck