Erectile Dysfunction Community
Not even 30 secs :-(

Welcome to the Erectile Dysfunction community. Topics covered include drugs that cause ED, heart-related ED, kidney-related ED, impotence, multiple sclerosis, nerve damage, penile pumps, Peyronie’s Disease, questions to ask your doctor about ED, social issues regarding ED, stress, spinal cord injury, and surgery.

Not even 30 secs :-(

Hey folks, I got married a month back and have been a virgin till date. My attempts to have sex has been very unsuccessful, the reason being ED. I used to manstrubate almost every single day and many times twice daily before marriage, i used get the momentary erections and proper ejaculations. But for some reason now, my erection does not last even for 30 secs, my wife has to stroke it again to get into erection but not for long. By the time I have my condom on or about th penetrate, erection is gone. It is very depressing, not sure where and what the problem is. I have never manstrubated after my marriage but yes have ejaculated by the way of oral sex, my wife has been very kind in providing me a ******** off and on.
Can any one of you please help and let me know how do I go about this? Am not a smoker nor an alcoholic, my health condition is normal is what I feel. I exercise off and on (very irregular).
solution: masturbate only once every 3 months and stay away from porn. You're on the right track. Things will get better. I recommend you and your wife do not engage in any sexual behavior for 30 days.
A ses therapist will ask you to take each activity of intercourse in baby steps. Initialy your be with her nakad do not do anything else.then start with kess, then embrace her touching her sensitive parts. in a similarway gradualy go ahead to real masturbation.Keep you goal small. If you do this type of acclimatization, you may be able to achieve the last goal of having intercourse.You may enhance your sexual stamina by male deer exercise, kegel exercise, circulating sexual energy around microcosmic orbit. you will get all website in google.All the best.
Hey,

This is just to leyt you know that my sexual life is good and almosr normal. I get erections properly and having sound intercourse. Thanks for your suggestions.

Regards,
EDISSUES solved :-)
Hey,

This is just to let you know that my sexual life is good and almost normal. I get erections properly and having sound intercourse. Thanks for your suggestions.

Regards,
EDISSUES solved :-)
Funny you say things a good again, its then seems that getting it off your chest really works, having now layed out your problem has helped you let go of your past, but if things start to get a little bit backward again, then there is some help and its not drugs, herbs my boy herbs, you could try some Tribulus, try some Cayenne or Garlic these both will help withyour erections, you could try some erection tea, its ground ginger, green tea with lemon and honey, you can google all these with ED on the end for more facts, and yes they all work.
Good Luck