Erectile Dysfunction Community
Our sex life has hit rock bottom

Welcome to the Erectile Dysfunction community. Topics covered include drugs that cause ED, heart-related ED, kidney-related ED, impotence, multiple sclerosis, nerve damage, penile pumps, Peyronie’s Disease, questions to ask your doctor about ED, social issues regarding ED, stress, spinal cord injury, and surgery.

Our sex life has hit rock bottom

My fiance and i have been together 5 years, at the start of our relationship our sex life was brilliant. But some 3 years back he finds it hard to get an erection and comes really quickly. Last night we went to make love but he ejaculated during foreplay and lost his erection, i dont moan and he gets upset but i tell him not to worry about it, he takes Lavitra but it doesnt really do anything. It is starting to leave me fustrated though and a little bit disheartened. We dont have sex very much anymore, which is hard for me as i have a high sex drive. He is 50 and i am 23. We have tried sex toys but that was to satisfy me, and i want him to enjoy sex too. I miss the intermate part of the relationship, and he has knocked me back a few times, which has left me too embarrassed to make a move, we usually plan sex a week or so in advance. Please help
Planned sex dose not work, it needs to be spontaneous, but it could just be his age and life style.
First dose he know your on here, if not then tell him you are here looking for help, he could try some DHEA just put that in the site search box and read first, before anything else, start low and buld it up to what he thinks is baest for him over some weeks, he could try erection tea or the 5'Gs just Google them and look for pegym, these are all natural things and not drugs and DHEA is a hormon replacement, after them the is cayenne, garlic and green tea, just Google them with ED on the end, lots of this you can read about on earthclinics ED page.
Good Luck
USE AROGYAM PURE HERBS you can easily cure your problem without any side-effect & consult with doctor free of cost
thankyou to you both