Overstretched penis, now hard flaccid

The following happened 3 days ago.

I was stretching my flaccid penis towards my belly button while seated. While I held it in the stretch it suddenly overextended. I felt no pain but the penis immediately retracted and I got a massive anxiety attack - maybe a release of adrenaline or hormones or something.

Now my flaccid penis feels hard and dense throughout most of the day. I feel like I have a hormonal imbalance now or something and have only just got my anxiety/panic attacks under control. At night I have woken up with an erection, but nothing during the day the day.

Please advice as to what has happened to me and if rest should fix the problem. Thank you!
Hi, I think it will be best to just leave it alone for the next week, just dont try and do anything with it, look if your nocturnal erections then it cant be that bad, just give it the rest then try foe an erection, if that does not happen the do another 7n days sabbatical.
Good Luck
Thanks for that mate. I'm praying everything returns to normal. I don't wish the experience I went through those first two days to happen to anyone. I'm my normal self again trying to stay positive but moments of angst still surface occasionally.
Hi, See just relax and stay calm, just remeber that the body is a great healer if we let, so just do as your doing now, and let it heal.
Come back and tell me how its doing.
Good Luck
the hard flaccid and pelvic muscle spasms are causes by a loose/ torn suspensory ligament. when ligaments become loose and unstable the brain sends signals to tighten the muscles in the area to support the ligament this is causeing the pelvic muscles to spasm and tighten causing the mild errection this can and probably will eventualy cause erectile dysfunction and many other problems repeat this to a urologist you will need surgery im sorry to say there  is a surgery supported by studys of a  British andrologist mr Mr David Ralph where they  insert non maliable structures to resuport the suspensory ligament. it is a very safe and statisticly effective corrective surgey your urologist will likely not be much help but repeat what I have told you and he will be able to refer you to a specialist andrologist hope I helped.