Partial Erection/Premature Ejaculation
My boyfriend and I have recently started being intimate, and in the half-dozen times we've had sex, he seems to have erectile issues. He only gets about a 70% erection during foreplay (including my giving him oral sex, which he seems to enjoy) and during most of intercourse; then once he finally gets a full erection and it starts to feel good for me, he climaxes within 30 seconds. Needless to say this isn't making for the most satisfying sex. If it doesn't improve I'll need to broach this topic, but it's not the most easy conversation to initiate and I wanted to get some professional insight first.

He just turned 44, and he's told me that I'm the first woman he's had a serious relationship with in 4-1/2 years. Could this be age-related? Could it simply be that he's used to "sex for one" and climaxing as soon as possible, and it's just habit and/or lack of having to hold back for so long? Could Viagra or some other ED drug be of use? And insights you could offer would be appreciated. Thank you!

not a Dr. here
48 yo male, yes the more confortable and pleasurable the better things will get.
excercise Kegals to stop from finishing
no presure
suppliments L arginine, L Glutamine, Mia pauma, Yohimbe, Saw Pawmento, Naicin, B-6 B-12, Ginseng.
to some of those supliments I have side effects Hypertention aniety sweeting - yohimbe and naicin, so obiviously i should not take them.
maybee just a change of diet to healthier foods and excercise
viagra yes will work to increase blood flow
( 1/2 each dose or one a week might be enough after a few times )
Any presure will make things worse, its not your fault, nice if you can talk about it.
I used to think that i should not need anything (i should just be good to go) to help and was very tempermental about this. I hope you all can talk and not miss out on a great relationship. good luck