Penile malfunction
I am writing about my son, he is 27 years old. He does not know I am aware of the issues to follow, his girlfriend told me.  He has had 2 surgeries, in 1996 he had a ruptured appendix and peritonitis, aboout4 years ago he had a congenital inguinal hernia repair. His shaft and head ( top of penis ) have no feeling.  The underside of the shaft has feeling.  He is unable to reach a full erection and cannot penetrate.  He can ejaculate. I have no idea how long this has been happening, possibly his entire life. He DOES NOT know that I am aware. What should I do? Who should he see. Causes??????
all you can really do is have him see a Urologist.  If you don't want him to know about it then talk to his girlfriend about it.  

But there is only so much that could be done even by a neurologist.  It just depends on nerve damage, and scar tissue done from the surgery.  You know it is possible that a nerve was severed during surgery.