Penis, shrinking, hard to get erection
I am 29 5"9 140lbs. I have been having this problem for about two years now and urologists can't seem to help.
A little history, I had sex with a girl multiple times without a condom. sex was good we were having fun. A couple months later my penis head would burn after i ejaculated. I went to the doctors and got tested for STD's 7 or 8 times! the doctor kept on telling me its bacteria and gave me some lotion to apply. nothing helped and i was finally recommended to a urologist. The urologist gave me antibiotics, doxycycline 2 times a day for 10 days (took this for two rounds), ciprofloxacin, levofloxacin - none of these helped!! Basically what is happening now is i continue to leak urine after i go to the bathroom, there is a clear liquid that comes out if i squeeze my penis and my penis is always shriveled up and is always cold. it doesn't hang like it used to and feels weird all day. i used to have sex mulitple times a day now it takes me so long to recover. i used to get morning erections every single day, now i dont get any! i still get erections throughout the night but never when i wake and it takes me a while to get an erections now. but once i have one its fine. my mail problem is the leaking and the shrinkage. I dont know what to do anymore...has anyone experienced this?? Please help.
Hi Needy, I think the reason for your urine leakage is because you have a weak PC muscle, the way out of that would be to do some kegels, for that google pegym, and on there jst look for kegel exercises.
Now for your shrinkage, I would suggest some jelqing, this may get you back to normal, it would get your blood flowing through your penis, for this you will find on pegym, look up jelqing for beginners, now when you do this dont try to rush or push the program, these exercises have rules if you dont abide by them, you may find your end up with ED.
Good Luck
these techniques are great if you want to last longer or get a bigger penis, but i dont want any of this as i was happy with what i had. what boggles my mind is why all of a sudden my penis shrinks and why all of a sudden i have leakage? clearly it is related to the unprotected sex i had but i've been through all these antibiotics and nothing helped it. could the damage already be done and it is not reversible? i never tested positive for any std's but i'm sure people get std's get some antibiotics and are cured and don't have to live with their mistake for the rest of their lives. Am i looking at it the wrong way, maybe its not a urologist issue but a dermatologist issue? could my foreskin be irritated which is causing all of this? doctors are useless they keep recommending viagra but i refuse to use that stuff as i am only 29 and thats an easy answer for a dr instead of actually finding out what is wrong...assholes
Hi Needy, first Kegels are not an exercise for lasting longer, you do edging for that, look if you think I'm wrong, then put yourself on a two week course and if it works you can come and slap me on the back and say thankd or call me some rotten name, and by doing the jelqing this should return you back to your to your normal size, so if your so worried about that, then can you think of anyother way to go then, because I cant, the only other thing is that it could be a retracting penis, does it come to the same size when erect, if yes then thats what you now have then, if you read up about it, its something that just happens, and as far as I know there is no answer to that.
Good Luck