Penis Curve
I am a 16 year old male. For as long as I can remember, my penis when erect curves down. Not drastically but if you were to hold a ruler straight out from my body, my penis would be slightly below it. It is a smooth steady curve. I notice that most guys have upward curved erections. Is there any way to fix this? AT ALL?
Everyone has a different shape.  Enjoy your unique shape.  Find a girl that likes it too.
You do not need to fix this, it is perfectly normal. While an upward curve is a bit more common, there are also many penises that curve left, right, and have no curve at all. A downward-curving penis has unique advantages during sex that the other curves don't. Likewise, an upward-curving penis has advantages and disadvantages of its own in various sexual positions/acts. Please rejoice in your unique anatomy! Your partner will love it if you love it!
Don't worry, it's perfectly normal. My penis curves to the right and it doesn't bother me at all.
My penis curves downward and i measure about 8 inches when hard. All my girlfriends that i have had really enjoyed the feeling of my curved penis and have told me that doggy style is especially enjoyable. Even been called the Doggy Style king !

Enjoy your curve and don't let it worry you.  
i wouldnt worry about it at all, it dosent effect anything unless you have peyronie's disease, which is highly unlikely because that causes quite a strong hook bend in the penis. my penis curves downwards and it has never bothered me, just keep in mind that eveyones penises curve in all different directions and when it comes to other people seeing your erection you can be self concious if you think yours is not normal , but nobody is normal so just relax, you probably have a beautiful penis, a really good thing about a downward curve penis is that if you get an erection in public or are taking photos of your penis, it just looks really big and dosent look hard. just love it and enjoy it
My penis is thin frm the starting point. It feels a bit heavy at the end. It also bends from the centre during erection. It is not a straight and hard connection, i have to apply pressure to bring it a bit upward. Is there a problem with this sort of behavior? also during a brawl one of my testicle got hit, the right one. since then it feels a bit disconnected from the rest of the body does that has anything to do with the curve? though i feel sensation but it feels sort or flat then the other one that hangs. I would request urgent help by some professional on
***@****. Urgent response would be highly appreciated.
i'm glad to find out it is normal, but i'm glad this is the only thing u have to worry about i have numerouse issues with my penis for example... penile head points down, enlarged hair folicles, tight forskin/Frenulum, dodgy semum i'm sure as well ...i just wasn't meant to have sex.