Penis Fracture/Broken/Snapped
Hi There, I'm 27, looking for a medical student to comment on this post as I've visited a urology specialist and had an ultrasound to no avail.  
10 years ago I fractured my penis.  Before 18 I had a completely normal functioning penis/erection.  
Then, I 'fractured' it , with a loud snapping sound.  There was no visible trauma, but there was a small amount of pain above the penis, almost on the stomache.  At the time I was shy share anything sexual with adults, but as of the next day I nolonger had natural erections (and couldn't tell anyone!!).
So, what I would like to no is, is there any hope for me repairing this injury now?  
Although with stimulation I can get a softish, blood filled penis, this is not an erection, and can't be used for proper intercourse.  What amazes me is that I received this injury in a second, and in that moment, with very little trauma, I've received a possibly irreversible injury, a lifechanging one.  
Over the past decade, the prime of my life, not being able to have intercourse is a terribly sad thing and I feel like the professional advice I've sought perhaps wasn't as helpful as it could've been.  I was advised that my ultrasound was normal, and that was about it after final consultation.
  I am hopeful that rather than irreverseble fibrous tissue damage, I may have broken something, like supporting cartilage at the base of the penis (reading another post).
  This injury obviously doesn't compare to lifethreatening ones, but it is very depressing and I feel I need informed advice to point me in the right direction.
Thankyou to anyone who can share a similar experience or any professional who can add something.
Hi lifelong,
Have you gotten any examination? Seen the doctors?
To be honest I don't think you want to hope that it's anything. I think this should be one of the topics of health education because not everyone or really enough people know about this. In health class I was never taught this.
I have visible symptoms and I'm sure there is something wrong but the people won't do a test on me I'll have to keep going at it. I won't give up until they for sure know I don't have any damage. The thing is some examinations don't do much. They just show you that there is no extensive damage but that doesn't mean there is no damage. Maybe not severe to the point of bleeding out of your penis or what not but I think it should be taken more seriously especially when asked for a test.
Hope you get better!
Helllo, I 21, am expierencing many of the things you have stated. Its been a year, and im going from doctor to doctor, but i wont give up until its sorted! I hope you do the same! Chin up bud!
i too have this problem i went from doctor to doctor until i found one who told me it is scar tissue and the way to clean is to take a asprin like pill everyday and so viagra occainsally. i did and it did help a ibit and also used a pump he told me to use to strench the lenght. its been a awhile and no result but im convinced that theres a way to fix it hang on man and let me know if you do find an answer
shut up you virgin
I may have done the same. Did it snap downward? My penis doesn't feel attached to my pubic bone in the front anymore. I heard it snap off one day a long time ago. I'd say I did the same when I was 13. I am now 23 and I'm pretty sure I became really depressed and let 10 years slip me by. Any news on this?
It happened to me too... When the damage is done it's pretty much done.  Chances are there is scar tissue in the corpus cavernosum.  The 2 cylindrical like sponges.

If not then there is also a ligament at the top base of the penis which holds up the penis esspecially during erection.  It's possible that this ligament broke.  I can't remember the name of it.

If it's the ligament that broke then you can get it fixed with surgery by a Urologist.   I don't think there's much they could do if it's scar tissue in the corpus cavernosum though.
mate i no how ya feel but u have 2 go straight to the hospital and dont get embarresed u only have one knob ive just got in from having a opp at the hospital i would nt risk it 4 nothing  the quack told me if u leave u can forget it its serious with out a dought get there now if its just happend
hi guys im 25 and iv read all the post n it sounds like i might have the same thing it fills like my penis isnt really part off me ne more it bends in ways it shouldnt and its hard to get a full erection its turned my world upside down n i dont know wat to do plz tell me
Wat an absolute arsehole U are! The guys brave as **** to share his problem an U have the audacity to say sonethin like that!?! Keep ur comments to urself U insensitive ******* I hope ur gets cut off in a severe motor accident then u'll be the virgin U stupid git!! Grow up!!!
You've probably got the answer by now, but for others searching. I just came across:

From: http://motherboard.vice.com/read/everything-i-learned-about-sex-from-the-instagram-for-doctors

A penile fracture involves rupturing the fibrous erectile tissue through a vigorous sex act, usually. A 2014 study of dozens of penis fracture cases in Brazil found that having the receiving partner on top was the most common recipe for a cracked ****—you will literally hear a “crack” sound if you fracture your penis—followed by doggy style.

There are myriad ways to crack your ****, however, and penile fractures caused by sex may even be a uniquely American phenomenon. A 2004 study published in Reviews in Urology found that in Japan only 19 percent of penile fractures are directly caused by sex. The majority are a result of furious masturbation or rolling over on your boner in bed. In Mediterranean countries, the study says, the vast majority of penile fractures come from self-inflicted erection “snapping” to keep it up.

Doctors usually have to cut your **** open to fix a fracture, as “rachel308” explained in one comment thread. “If I'm correct, in the repair surgery the skin is essentially degloved to access the interior. That is what you're seeing—the corpus cavernosum. I have also seen a procedure that I likened to a fasciotomy in compartment syndrome where they cut the skin to avoid damage from the hematoma. It was on Figure 1 actually!”

Journal article.
http://www.hindawi.com/journals/au/2014/768158/