Erectile Dysfunction Community
Penis not getting hard!

Welcome to the Erectile Dysfunction community. Topics covered include drugs that cause ED, heart-related ED, kidney-related ED, impotence, multiple sclerosis, nerve damage, penile pumps, Peyronie’s Disease, questions to ask your doctor about ED, social issues regarding ED, stress, spinal cord injury, and surgery.

Penis not getting hard!

Hello Sir, My Penis is not getting hard. I very much upset & worried. I can't satisfy my wife :(:(:(. I'm 31, Please help me...
Before you buy anything off the internet that is not medically approved, I would recommend seeing your Dr. He/she may want to check your testosterone levels to make sure they're not low. This could be a possible cause of no erections. Another problem could be stress. Have you had a lot of stress in your life lately?
Hello Sir,

Thanks for replying me. I have erections in the late nights around 4 AM but not that much hard enough and erection doesn't stay for longer time, not even for 1 minute. Yes, due to these problems and other family problems I get into lots of stress. When I was child I got minor surgery to my penis. I started running and warmup exercises in order to get any help. Sir, It's not even 100 days I got married, I may loose my wife & also my life. I love my wife very very much. Please help me, Do I have any solutions for this problem??? :'(:'(:'( I did not consulted any doctor till now, I just searched in the internet and got some information like doing exercises & eating good food. Also please guide me the best doctor near in my place. I stay in Hyderabad, Andra Pradesh, India.

I hope you change my life! :( I don't know what wrong thing I did in my life, God is punishing me like this. :(

Thanks & Regards,
Yajiv.
No, you are not being punished for anything. It sounds lie the problem could be stress. You did have surgery but, you just started having this problem recently, so I kind of doubt that's it.
I would recommend seeing a Urologist.
Your wife probably loves you very much too and she will stay by your side until you can get this figured out.
You really need to get your stress level down and quit thinking you are being punished.
If you see a Urologist and there is nothing wrong I would recommend counseling to help with your stress.
OK its not down to god, and nobodys punishing you, unless you know something we dont.
There are to ways you can go 1 is drugs and 2 is herbs and hormons, herbs and hormons is far the cheapest way, just google this title, DRUGS VERSUS HERBS, HERBS MY CHOICE, its a post of my own and it was and still is my way out of ED as I'm now in recovery, all I can ask is that you read it and if you think it will help then try it.

And your stress, you really need to get to the bottom of and find just where its coming from, then work way of getting over it, try relaxing more.

Get out and exercise, walking and swimming are the best all round exercises you can do.
Look cant help with a doctor as I'm in Greece.
Good Luck
Thanks for reply...

I never had erection whenever required even when I'm with my wife. This situation is also for me from childhood. I thought it gets solved once married and if I'm with girl. I have erections only in the early hours in the morning around 4-5 am but not much hard enough and erection goes away immediately when I wake up see.

Please help me remar.

Thanks & Regards,
Yajiv.
I have one last thing you could try its a c**k ring, I have one, its a hardwear ice, if you can get a soft erection then this will take you the rest of the way, if like me then you should get some real good boners, just google hardwear ice and that will take you to there site.
One last thing you will need to be shaved down below.
Good Luck
Hi remar,

It's yajiv again back. I have consulted with Urologist/Andrology specialist. He said nothing problem in me. I also gone under some diagnoses, so by looking at those reports, he said nothing problem in me. He also tested my penis by asking me to cough.

But, He looked at my tight foreskin and he asked me to go for circumcised. Meanwhile I was trying to stretch my foreskin at home and noticed that foreskin is connected to my glands, So this is the reason I'm unable to retreat my foreskin even from my childhood and also even if my penis is soft. It makes my huge pain with tears when I try to retreat. I can't insert my penis into vagina even if it is very hard. It is very hard to insert because my penis goes very big and I can't insert into small vagina, my penis bends when I try it forcefully and it also makes me pain with tight foreskin with connected glands. What should I do?

I read in some of the sites & reviews that going for circumcise is not good and also read that even with tight foreskin we can have sex it-seems.

Remar please guide me with your suggestions. Whether I should go for circumcise, How to detach my foreskin with my glands & How to stretch my foreskin. Please suggest me. I'm going very very dull day by day :(

Thanks & Regards,
Vijay Kankanala.
hi sir ...hope u r fine sir i have a problem with my penis ....while i am doing sex with my gf my penis not become hard .....or u can say tight ..after 30 mint it become tight....why it is so .........because of tension or any thing else ...and sir i also want to tell u 1 thing i was using steriods for body building like deca an testo ...i was using from 3 years non stop.plz help me .....
my  ****   won,t   get    hard   becausr  i   take  two   blood   pressure   pills   and   i    have   a   yu    wife   but  not   abl    to   please   her   is   their  some  way  i    could   get  some  help  
Hi THERE
IM 41 YRS AND M HAVING PROMBLEMS WHEN HAVING INTERCOURSE .I DNT HAVE ANY ISSUES GETTING MY PENIS UP BUT AS SOON AS IM READY TO HAVE SEX,MY PENIS DOES NOT STAY HARD AT ALL .I REALLY FIND IT VERY DIFFUCILT TO STICK MY PENIS IN WHEN MY PARTNER IS ALL READY AND IN DOING THAT I JUST "COME" BLOW ALL OVER HER .I FEEL REALLY BAD AS MY PARTNER DOES NOT GET WHAT SHE WANTS AND SO DO I.IN SAYING THAT WE DONT HAVE SEX EVERY WEEK SOMETIMES MAYB ONCE A MONTH (I DONT KNOW IF THIS IS THE COURSE OR SOMETHING ELSE)PLEASE DO GIVE ME A SOLUTION FOR THIS
THANK U
Dear Specialist,
I can masturbate my self and get my penis hard and feel excited, when I watch porn too, or sometimes I just need to masturbate cause I feel horny and my penis looks normal on erection. When I have sex with my partner I can't get it full hard and it doesn't stay long time hard. Also I have hard breath and the girls I'm with, says I'm very stressed. I feel like when I'm having sex with my partner I don't feel enough excited as when I masturbate or watching porn. When I have drunk something or been dancing for a long time I can feel I become very excited and my penis gets hard.
Can you help me please and give me an advice about my situation?
Dear Specialist,
Hi sir I can't get my **** to stay hard so what do I do ffor this problen
I have erections in the late nights around 4 AM but not that much hard enough and erection doesn't stay for longer time, not even for 1 minute. Yes, due to these problems and other family problems I get into lots of stress. When I was child I got minor surgery to my penis. I started running and warmup exercises in order to get any help. Sir, It's not even 100 days I got married, I may loose my wife & also my life. I love my wife very very much. Please help me, Do I have any solutions for this problem??? :'(:'(:'( I did not consulted any doctor till now, I just searched in the internet and got some information like doing exercises & eating good food.I am a vegeterian. please guide me the best doctor near in my place. I stay in kolkotta, west benagal  India.

Thanks & Regards,
hemant
my pennis  does not stay hard
frustrated  please   please  help
I am 27th year old , Just before 3 month i got married. But my pennis not getting hard and come fast not able to do sex . Before marriage never do sex . When i insert 1st time getting blood from my pennis . Still my pennis not getting hard and not able to stay  
TO whomsoever it may concern
sir m just a student of 17
i used to masterbate a lot since 3 years
recently i tried havin sex twice or thrice but i wasnt much successful as the penis didnt go hard and strong
m seriously very tensed
help me out with it
Hi THERE
IM 28 YRS AND M HAVING PROMBLEMS WHEN HAVING INTERCOURSE .I DNT HAVE ANY ISSUES GETTING MY PENIS UP BUT AS SOON AS IM READY TO HAVE SEX,MY PENIS DOES NOT STAY HARD AT ALL .I REALLY FIND IT VERY DIFFUCILT TO STICK MY PENIS IN WHEN MY PARTNER IS ALL READY AND IN DOING THAT I JUST "COME" BLOW ALL OVER HER .I FEEL REALLY BAD AS MY PARTNER DOES NOT GET WHAT SHE WANTS AND SO DO I.IN SAYING THAT WE DONT HAVE SEX EVERY WEEK SOMETIMES MAYB ONCE A MONTH (I DONT KNOW IF THIS IS THE COURSE OR SOMETHING ELSE)PLEASE DO GIVE ME A SOLUTION FOR THIS
THANK U
I'm a gay. I don't get any erection by seeing girls. Can I make sex with a girl?