Erectile Dysfunction Community
Penis not hardening due to leakage

Welcome to the Erectile Dysfunction community. Topics covered include drugs that cause ED, heart-related ED, kidney-related ED, impotence, multiple sclerosis, nerve damage, penile pumps, Peyronie’s Disease, questions to ask your doctor about ED, social issues regarding ED, stress, spinal cord injury, and surgery.

Penis not hardening due to leakage

I am 30 year old and got married last month. But in this whole month i cannot do a proper intercourse with my wife. Every time i am getting ready for entrance my penis start leaking and getting smaller and less harder so remained unable to do proper sex.

Earlier i never had sex with any girl in whole life but doing only masturbation and watching adult.

Can anybody give me some advice or prescribe some proper food.

I am so much worried and my wife is also getting annoyed.

Need urgent help to maintain my married life.
U probably got use to your hands. Your mind can be a powerful tool if u didnt know. U need to imagine your wifes vagina been your hands when going to enter her. Also dont be too anxious because it can cause u not to get hard. U had to relax and think of our wifes vagina as your hands massaging your penis. Think of anything that will turn u on and while doing dont think of what might happen to your penis. Try not to think its going to get small or  probably u wife wont enjoy it because its your first time. If ur wife face looks annoyed at the moment just close your eyes and imagine what turns you on. However, when doing so please tell her what you intend to do and ask her to assit u by kissing  your neck and ears gently while u try to enter her. Ask her to be patient with u. Wish u all the best bye.  Let me know what happens.
I feel the same way.   Anymore advice?
Hi N, sounds like you have porn enduced ED,Try this its an 8 week sabbatical from masturbating and any sexual contact, now this last bit will up set your wife, but if you do this its a start to rebooting your body, you dont say when you started this life of masturbating so lets say 15, so you have had 15 years of masturbating or over masturbating and to porn, it will not go away by some super drug or food, but just time, so will need to straight with the wife, put your cards on the table and tell the truth, to how you have got this way, its a part of healing, its clearing your brain of stress that its giving you wihich just adds to your problem, of not being able to perform.
So just do the 8 weeks then come back to me, and tell me how you doing then.
Good Luck
Hi Nohard
Thanks for good advice.
I am little confuse. What u mean by porn enduced ED? From your message i am not getting what i have to do for 8 weeks?

I am getting that i should stop masturbating and having sex with my wife?

Can i do little bit foreplay with her and can i watch porn without doing masterbating (masturbating)?

Hi N, Ok this is to heal your body for a good future sex life, but for the 8 weeks, you have got it right no masturbating, deffentley no porn, that is something you need to give up if you want a good sex life, as for foreplay NO, as this would sexualy arouse you as well, and we dont want that.
Its Like I told you, you need to straight with your wife, and tell her what you have to do to give her a good sex life, so its no touchy touchy of any sexual part of her body for the 8 weeks if you want to be successful. if you dont want to do this then full ED will get you, no erections, and a very upset wife full time.
Now do you get the picture.
Your life of porn and over masturbating has caught with you, and this could start you back on the road to recovery.
If you want it.
Good Luck