Penis pump problem
Lately I've been using a penis pump to help achieve a better errection. I have a somewhat large penis to begin with and have always blammed my inability to achieve a rock hard errection because of my size. Last night I was using the pump at full vacuum for a half an hour when it started to hurt and when I went to remove it, the relief valve broke. I tried for a long time to release the vacuum by shoving something between the tube and my shaft with no luck. I even tried to break the unit but I bought the quality "made in USA model" so that did'nt work either. I ended up spraying lubricant to the rubber sleeve at the base and pulling real hard. After about 45 minutes of being stuck watching my veins about to errupt I managed to get it off but now my penis is freaky looking and now 24hrs later I can't have an errection. Should I seek help right away or wait a while and see what happens? My **** looks like a deformed sausage and hurts when I pee.

Steve
you have probably damaged/burst many blood vessels it may or may not heal in time. see a doctor.
  Too embarassed to see a doctor. Anything I can do to fix it myself. Been two days now and it's a weird color and still deformed.
  I'll never use a modified penis pump again.

Steve
  Also my girlfriend wanted to have sex the past two nights so I told her that I was having a Herpes flare. Boy was that stupid, I never mentioned herpes before but how could I tell her the truth? Either way I'm history, don't matter though, I think I killed it for good.

Steve