Performance Anxiety issues
Back story: I have been divorced for almost a year now, bad ending to a 10 year relationship/ 5 years of marriage. Met a wonderful women who I fell deeply in love with. I found out after a few months she was still seeing and sleeping with her ex boyfriend even tho she says she in love with me. Things have changed, she stopped seeing him, we have had a better relationship now, at least I thought.

I found out she had cheated on me with him almost 2 weeks ago. Said she was sorry and wanted to prove I can trust her. She then explained everything that went on over the past 8 months. The lies, cheating, etc. I still love her and giving her a chance, but when it comes to sex, I am hard during fore play, my adrenaline goes mad during kissing etc., I get extremely worked up, but as soon as the pants come off I am extremely limp and its either hard or impossible to get it back and when it does come back its barely anything and it doesn't last very long.

We are stimulated enough to finish sometimes but it's by no means satisfactory for either of us. I have been under a lot of stress from her and other factors, but I try and let the stress go. I sleep maybe 5-7 hours a night, eat decent, smoke, don't drink, a 10-15 min walk every other day. I know I have had pains in my groin and doctors have told me it must be a muscle thing. Any ideas based on this that would lead to such bad performance anxiety or whatever it may be.

Hi Me, Have you been watching porn and masturbating to it on line?
Next up your walking to 30 minutes and make it brisk and find a good hill to walk up, and try some swimming these two are the best things you can do for your body, and try quiting the smokes, yes I know your under stress but it will help your sex life better with out them.
Below you will find a herb list, try every thing but just keep off the DHEA till your a bit older, but just keep that info in your back pocket for now, but plese try a 12 week go at it.
Good Luck

But some things, simple things you could try are Cayenne, Garlic and Ginger.
OK the Cayenne mix in tomato paste and thin with olive oil, mix to a heat that suits you, this you take 3 small spoonfuls 3 times a day, the Garlic a whole head and cloves chopped very fine, again mix with olive oil, and take the same 3x3 as above, wash both down with water, and take on alternate days, and last the Ginger this I keep in the freezer, grate down a pile to the size of a large egg, put in a mug with a slice if lemon, either micro wave 30 sec or just add tea black or green, green is best for ED, add some honey, all the Cayenne, Garlic, Ginger, and the Green tea are all good for your blood and its flow down below and all should help with your erections, you can google them for more info, just add ED to them.
With this you could either try some Tribulus a herb ,or some DHEA a hormone, the DHEA you read up about, as it can have some funny side effects with the odd person, and they both will help with your testosterone, boost your libido and energy levels.
Look I know you say your testosterone is OK, but these are both well known help for ED.
The Tribulus takes around 8 weeks to get to full power, and start the DHEA low, 25mgs and build it up to what you think suits you, and after the 8 weeks cut both down to 5 days out of 7, the reason for this if you keep taken 7 days a week, then they wont work the way we want them to, OK
If you can get hold of some herbal Tribulus, make a 2 pint tea pot with green tea and let it steep over night, and drink with Ginger, lemon and honey through the next day, after the first 2 mugs refresh the pot to full with boiling water, and it will last the day well, or save some for the next day.