Erectile Dysfunction Community
Possible erectile dysfunction?
About This Community:

Welcome to the Erectile Dysfunction community. Topics covered include drugs that cause ED, heart-related ED, kidney-related ED, impotence, multiple sclerosis, nerve damage, penile pumps, Peyronie’s Disease, questions to ask your doctor about ED, social issues regarding ED, stress, spinal cord injury, and surgery.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Possible erectile dysfunction?

I'm 22 years old and I believe I may have a slight case of erectile dysfunction.

I've never been sexually active, however I'm still concerned about this.  While there are times I am able to get an erection for masturbation, other times, it is very difficult to do so, and I don't understand why.

I'm not a smoker nor do I use any illegal drugs, I drink about one or two alcoholic drinks per month, so this is what's really confusing me.
5 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Hi A, If sometimes you can get erect then sometimes you cant, then the times you cant could be down to stress or anxiety, one last thing could also be down to what you eat as well, or if your over weight, does any of this strike a thought.
Good Luck
Blank
My weight isn't an issue, not currently going through any situations that'll cause me stress and/or anxiety, however I eat very little meat.
Blank
Hi A, I thik you should go get a blood test with your doctor  and get your testosterone levels, and see if there low, and take it from there and work upwards.
Good luck
Blank
Thanks.  Also, it's worth mentioning that I'll still occasionally get strong morning erections.
Blank
Hi A, Strong morning erections a good sign of things working, so when it comers to getting erections your mind must be somewhere else, how does it work when it come to sex, the times you have been sexualy active that is, but the best thing there would be to get in bed with a women and see how things work then, well worth a try before getting tested.
Good Luck
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Erectile Dysfunction Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank