Priapism Episode
About 1 year ago I had a priapism episode after a bit of an overdose of Cialis (maybe 40 mg) and alot of alcohol. At the time the Cialis was mostly for reassurance and not that necessary.

My guess is that I had an 8 to 10 hour erection that went away on its own without medical intervention. Definitely a strange feeling after that incident for quite awhile... a sensation of slight penis discomfort that I never had before. A year later I find that I don't get spontaneous erections often, soft erections are the norm and are only intermittent... even in what should be engaging situations I need direct stimulation to hope for a soft erection. It's difficult to have sex without some form of major help, like a full dose of Cialis and in that case it seems hit or miss. The size of my erection has also been subtlely affected.

I've heard all the warnings about permanent damage and this seems to be the case. Is there anything I can do to help my situation? Are there any new techniques or procedures or medications available or on the horizon (other than the usual ED choices)? Is there any possibility to help "heal" a penis that has been damaged due to priapism?
Hello! I'm 38 from France and I had the same problem with Viagra 9 months ago: one evening I took a pill of Viagra 50 Mgp. This was the 2nd time in my life and it was mostly for reassurance after I divorced. I went asleep at 10pm and, in the middle of the night, I woke up with a strong erection. I masturbated to make the erection stop and it went partially away. 2 hours later I waked up again with another strong erection. This lasted for maybe 8 h.In the morning I had my penis like paralysed. And since I have erection troubles. My penis is smaller and harder than before when flaccid. I went to see an urologist who told me It wasn't priapism but I'm sure it was. Don't ever take Viagra if you don't have any erectile troubles.