Erectile Dysfunction Community
Problem with my penis sleeping inside a girl's vagina "i'...

Welcome to the Erectile Dysfunction community. Topics covered include drugs that cause ED, heart-related ED, kidney-related ED, impotence, multiple sclerosis, nerve damage, penile pumps, Peyronie’s Disease, questions to ask your doctor about ED, social issues regarding ED, stress, spinal cord injury, and surgery.

Problem with my penis sleeping inside a girl's vagina "i'm just 24 yrs"

Dear All,
I dont know what is the problem with me latley, but i am having a lot of problems with my life, 2 days ago i was on a vacation in ibiza & i meet this wonderful sexy russian girl and we spent the first night together it was cool and perfect for her she almost fell in love, "you have to know that i am a smoker & i even smoke up too i do drugs also this week in ibiza i only slept everyday just 4 - 5 hrs max and i was always in the sun, dancing and all this stuff, i gave her an unprotected oral  & protected vaginal intercourse as i said first night was cool, 2nd night after we were partying we came back we had sex, after exactly 5 mins my penis began to go down and its like she is nt hot anymre and when its inside it doesnt want to get an erection, maybe because of the condoms as am used not to have sex with condoms, maybe because when i get tiered this happens, i dont know, when i was a vergin and when i was doing sports my penis was having a very hard erections as soon as i started smoking this came up, then when i became a heavy smoker and no sports at all it became more now, this made me very shy and she became soo sad, as i think she thought that she dont make me horny, well also maybe because her vagina was very wide i couldnt feel a thing,but also the night before it was wide but i did have an erection but also nt a very hard one like i used to have before and i ejaculated that night, i dont know whats wrong with me please help & please tell me what do i have to do to get over this? thanks
You are either some kind of nut if you dont know the answer? OK smoking, drugs and proberly drinking yes, lack of sleep, not eating properly, its your system its collapsing or did collapse, so the only thing is to give up smoking, the drugs the alcohol, get off fast food, start to eat healthy, get out and exercise, walk, jog, swimming, the gym and keep of sex for a while, its time to let your body heal and clean your system out, then perhaps after a few weeks of this then you can get back into action between the sheets, but take a big tip, give up the smoking and the drugs, the odd drink is ok but if you can just stick to beer and wine, hope this helps.
Good Luck
Perhaps you just don't fancy her enough, or maybe your nervous and thinking about it all too much. It's quite common. But yes I agree with Nohard. Give up the ****.