Question about Flexeril side effects
Hi, I'm working with my doctor to find a diagnosis.  A few weeks ago he prescribed Flexeril, I now believe wanting to see if it's norepenephrine reuptake properties helped my muscle/tendon stiffness ( he may suspect it's due to or something along the lines of fibromyalgia, but I'm not exactly sure)  

At the time I didn't exactly understand what he was hoping to learn from the trial on Flexeril.  I didn't really like the medication because it made me feel very tired , it didn't help my muscle stiffness, so after a few days I quit.  Next he wanted me to try cymbalta for a few weeks, and I almost had myself talked into it, but after learning of the potential for PSSD (Post SSRI Sexual Dysfunction) and the fact that there is quite a bit of disagreement as to how common that is, I chickened out on the Cymbalta and another similar drug he wanted me to try.  Even if the chances are slim for PSSD, I just don't feel comfortable and am willing to put up with quite a few symptoms before running the risk.  Maybe in the future when more is known about this condition or a cure is developed.  

My question is concerning the Flexeril.  I know there are potential sexual side effects with this as well, but when they occur with Flexeril are they potentially permanent as it appears they can be with the SSRIs and the SNRIs?   If I was convinced that should something arise while taking the Flexeril I could just quit it and be okay, I might be willing to put up with a few weeks of the weariness just to give my Doctor the information he's after and see if we're on the right track for my diagnosis.

So basically my question is are the sexual side effects with Flexeril potentially as severe and long lasting as they can be with the SSRIs and SNRIs?  I've searched on the internet for a few hours and I haven't been able to find an answer to this question.
thanks
Maybe I should have posted this in the ask a doctor forum.  I apologize if so, I'm new to this site and didn't realize there was a difference in the forums