Red pumps
Hi, this is kinda funny how i'm trying to get answer from anyone about my husband. My question is, i notice back in july of 2009, my husband has some little red pumps on his penis, im not really sure what or how to ask him....i try my best to igore it but its bothering me so much.....whatever it is, i want to know the answer. I ask him few times if he was seeing another woman beside me, but he kept on saying that its nothing. The tip of his skin is so chaps and it looks like there cracks on it, i'm so scare of myself. He wont go and see a doctor either. can someone help me get some answers?
If you have been having unprotected sex, could you go see the doctor?  (Possibly he has passed something to you.  At least you would know what it is, then.)
AnniBrooke makes a good point. Go to the health dept. and have yourself checked. Tell the doc about your suspitions.