Erectile Dysfunction Community
Sexual Dysfunction?
About This Community:

Welcome to the Erectile Dysfunction community. Topics covered include drugs that cause ED, heart-related ED, kidney-related ED, impotence, multiple sclerosis, nerve damage, penile pumps, Peyronie’s Disease, questions to ask your doctor about ED, social issues regarding ED, stress, spinal cord injury, and surgery.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Sexual Dysfunction?

I've been married for 20 years and have always enjoyed a healthy sex life.  Recently however it is as though a switch has been flipped and I do not have the feeling I once did.  Even with direct clitoral stimulation, I am not becoming aroused.  Even during masturbation.  I rarely climax anymore.  It's been a month like this,  My husband thinks I no longer desire him which couldn't be further from the truth.  Im 47.  Is this part of menopause?
Hi JoJo, Ok the menopause, my wife being the expert onthat part, saya yes, but she also saya you really, need to google the menopause, being off sex is one of the biggies if you read up about it, so just tell hubby to take a back seat for a while, and just take what he can get, and tell he from me, bein a man, to please try to be a little more considerate of your problems, now it can be a short problem or may hang around for a couple of years, but its all a part of married life.
Good Luck
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Erectile Dysfunction Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank