Erectile Dysfunction Community
Sudden Complete Loss of Libido 34/M And Lower Leg Dyskinesia

Welcome to the Erectile Dysfunction community. Topics covered include drugs that cause ED, heart-related ED, kidney-related ED, impotence, multiple sclerosis, nerve damage, penile pumps, Peyronie’s Disease, questions to ask your doctor about ED, social issues regarding ED, stress, spinal cord injury, and surgery.

Dr,

Recent blood work I had conducted for discerning my symptom of idiopathic fatigue, displayed both my Free and Total Testosterone levels were low.  Total testosterone was 202  (260-1100).  Free testosterone was 30.2 (35.0-155.0).  This is the first time I have ever had that tested.

Also, my doctor tested my DHEA-S level which came back markedly low:  76    I am male in my early 30's.

My symtoms (symptoms) are: chronic fatigue (unexplained)  complete, total (and rather sudden) loss of libido. I have noticed this for the last 6mo, thus the desire for blood work.

There are no other variables  (ie medication or medical conditions) that I could state as a possible causing agent / differential.

The only chronic Dx I have had is Subclinical Hyperthyroidism, which is not being treated,
and was dx in 2005.  Labs remain stable.

I have blood testing completed every year (primarily to watch my thyroid) and this latest lab was the only one which displayed a very mild decrease in RBC.  I have no history of anemia, and my doctor told me
it was so mild that is was not considered anemia.  I wanted to mention this even though it may not be a variable to consider.   Again, my only chronic Dx is untreated, stable Subclinical Hyperthyroidism.

It is also worth mentioning that starting about a year ago, I started experiencing parasthesia /dyskinesia in my lower (front) legs, as well as - recently- what appears to be a pinched nerve in my left foot. I have been told this may be a result of a possible upper back spinal issue  (advise from family members)

Past tests completed for the idiopathic  dyskinesia in lower legs:

MRI Brain:   Normal
Nerve Conduction Test of lower right leg:   Normal
CBC W/ Differentials / Complete Metabolic Tests:  Normal - except for a slightly low Red Blood Cell count. Dr. advised me it was not significant enough to be anemia  (and I have no history of anemia

Past tests completed for the dyskinesia in lower legs which started about 1 year ago:

MRI Brain:   Normal
CBC W/ Differentials / Complete Metabolic Tests:  Normal - except for a slightly low Red Blood Cell count.

There is no pain except when showering water is directed to that area, or the area is touched.
The area (nerve) that is bothersome is about 2 inches, and I can feel it  "twitch" about every 30 sec.

This may be an irrelevant symptom, but wanted to mention it.  It also seemed to result about 3mo after a course of Levaquin for a case of bronchitis in 2010.

Could my chronic fatigue be related to low Free and Total T, as well as markedly low
DHEA-S as well as the other issue discussed above -- the unexplained dyskinesia in my lower legs.

I appreciate anyone who might help provide information, suggestions / opinions.