Aa
A
A
Close
Sudden loss of erection after sex for days
Hi,
I have been married for the past 9 months and I have a very active and satisfying sexlife with my wife. I am sexually active person and the mere touch of my wife made me hard.
Last saturday, while having sex, suddenly I found that my erection was gone and I havent ejaculated yet.
Then onwards my penis is not responding to any stimulation. Whatever I do to make it hard, isnt helping. Neither my wife is able to do anything.
2 days later ealry morning (around 5am) suddenly I found that the penis had become erect but not completely hard and also the erection wasn't for long.
The whole day I didnt find any response from my penis and the next day same time, it was partially erect and hard.

This is giving both of us sleepless nights and I am really tensed. My wife has been supportive in this but this anxiety of sudden loss of erection is growing inside me.
The main thing t=is that I used to get erect and really hard based ny visual or oral stimulation but now my penis isnt responding to any such thing.
Last week we had a couple of very bad fights which actually increased my bp but we did made up and had sex twice on Saturday (the same night i lost erection in the mid of sex).
Please help me on this! m absolutely freaked out on this!
Cancel
2 Answers
Page 1 of 1
1352824 tn?1331986369
The mind plays tricks on us men. Try not to think of this problem during sex. Maybe more foreplay is needed now. Try for a few days of just touching and holding your wife but no sex and see if this helps in time.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
948349 tn?1294383837
Just give your penis a rest from sex.  It will recover.  

You got sexually exhausted from all that sex with your wife.  Aim for ejaculating only 2-3 times a week and you will not have this problem.  That doesn't mean you can't have sex every day, just sometimes when you have sex don't ejaculate.  
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Erectile Dysfunction Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703