Erectile Dysfunction Community
Sudden loss of erection after sex for days
About This Community:

Welcome to the Erectile Dysfunction community. Topics covered include drugs that cause ED, heart-related ED, kidney-related ED, impotence, multiple sclerosis, nerve damage, penile pumps, Peyronie’s Disease, questions to ask your doctor about ED, social issues regarding ED, stress, spinal cord injury, and surgery.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Sudden loss of erection after sex for days

Hi,
I have been married for the past 9 months and I have a very active and satisfying sexlife with my wife. I am sexually active person and the mere touch of my wife made me hard.
Last saturday, while having sex, suddenly I found that my erection was gone and I havent ejaculated yet.
Then onwards my penis is not responding to any stimulation. Whatever I do to make it hard, isnt helping. Neither my wife is able to do anything.
2 days later ealry morning (around 5am) suddenly I found that the penis had become erect but not completely hard and also the erection wasn't for long.
The whole day I didnt find any response from my penis and the next day same time, it was partially erect and hard.

This is giving both of us sleepless nights and I am really tensed. My wife has been supportive in this but this anxiety of sudden loss of erection is growing inside me.
The main thing t=is that I used to get erect and really hard based ny visual or oral stimulation but now my penis isnt responding to any such thing.
Last week we had a couple of very bad fights which actually increased my bp but we did made up and had sex twice on Saturday (the same night i lost erection in the mid of sex).
Please help me on this! m absolutely freaked out on this!