Erectile Dysfunction Community
Suspected ED
About This Community:

Welcome to the Erectile Dysfunction community. Topics covered include drugs that cause ED, heart-related ED, kidney-related ED, impotence, multiple sclerosis, nerve damage, penile pumps, Peyronie’s Disease, questions to ask your doctor about ED, social issues regarding ED, stress, spinal cord injury, and surgery.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Suspected ED

Hello everyone. I'm 28 and married. I don't know if i have ED or what. Whenever i'm having sex with my wife, during the intercourse, my penis sometimes becomes soft. Also, when I'm about to reach orgasm, my penis will get soft. I have (I think) a small penis. I'm only 4 and half inches when erect. Sometimes, i think that i cannot pleasure my wife with my penis during intercourse. How do i know if i have ED? Should i take pills for ED? Thanks in advance.
4 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Hi M, Lets take your size first, beleave or not I think you will find that you averige, that was according to a survey by Forum many years ago, but you could try jelqing, for that go to pegym and look up the beginners page, and try some streaching as well, but dont push or rush the program, just do as they say.
OK your ED, here are 10 things that can kill erections
1, Depression
2, Alcohol
3, Meds
4, Stress
5,Anger
6 Anxiety
7, Middle-aged spread
8, Self image
9, low libido
10, Your health
These are the main ones, in which do you think your in?
Things that can tell if you testosterone is down would facial hair not growing the way it used to, muscle loss, low energy, having trouble getting erections, and like you maintaining erections through the sexual act.
See were you fit in this, I'm a herb man and they do work, why because I'm on them after having ED, but now in recovery.
Good Luck
Blank
Thank you man! How do you recover from ED? I do not drink any alcoholic drinks or even smoke. I maybe stressed because of work. (I think everybody is stressed). Can you give me some advice on how to recover from this? Where do i start? Thanks again!
Blank
Hi M, Ok Try This, what I will post is a post I have on another site titaled DRUGS VERSUS HERBS, HERBS MY CHOICE, noe you can google that and se how times its been viewed, but just hold back on the DHEA till your a bit older, as its old guys who need that, but at the end of the day its a mix and match way out of ED, but dont rely on one thing.
Good Luck
Ok I've just found out I cant do this anymore its to long so just goole it.
Sorry
Blank
Thanks man!
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Erectile Dysfunction Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity