Erectile Dysfunction Community
Teen Erectile Dysfunction?

Welcome to the Erectile Dysfunction community. Topics covered include drugs that cause ED, heart-related ED, kidney-related ED, impotence, multiple sclerosis, nerve damage, penile pumps, Peyronie’s Disease, questions to ask your doctor about ED, social issues regarding ED, stress, spinal cord injury, and surgery.

Teen Erectile Dysfunction?

So basically, I'm a 19 year old male and I'm having sexual problems, which is really starting to scare me. During the "warm up" phase right before I have sex, everything is great. I have an full on erection and everything is fine, and every thing continues to go fine even when oral is introduced. The problem occurs the second I put a condom on, but that may just be because it's a symbolic precursor to sex. Regardless, once it's on, my erection turns into half an erection...it's not rock solid but it does not go back to it's completely soft state, it's somewhere in the middle. It becomes difficult to get into the vagina, but once I'm in everything seems to get better, until about five maybe ten seconds pass and I ejaculate. It's happened multiple times now, and it's very embarrassing and I'm starting to get extremely self conscious about it. I do smoke cigarettes (roughly a pack every 2 days), I recently stopped smoking marijuana (3 days ago, roughly 1 gram every 1 or 2 days), and I also recently stopped drinking energy drinks ( I was drinking 2-3 a day). I do not know if this information is pertinent, but I hope it helps someone figure out what's going on. Is this erectile dysfunction? Or am I just terrible at controlling myself?

Another bit of information, the past few times we've tried to have sex, I went down on her for maybe 5-15 minutes, and there was a good amount of just me messing around with her for a while. Again, I don't know if this matters, but the only other thing I can think of is that I focus so much on her I almost lose interest in even having sex. This has been with the same girl.
There is no science on mariguana causing ED.  The most common cause of ED, or inability to maintain erections during sex is use of Internet porn for the under 40 crowd. We have seen it now for the last five years on our forums, even with guys as young as 14. Thousands of guys. Crazy. But doctors and therapists (like the ones on Med-help) have no clue this is happening.

If you have been using porn for masturbation on a consistent basis - go to this thread. Read all the posts. Find my posts (control + palpateit) and check out the links to articles and presentations that explain everything.
http://www.medhelp.org/posts/Mens-Health/22-with-porn-induced-erectile-dysfunction/show/469209

If you don't believe me - google this

SCIENTISTS: TOO MUCH INTERNET PORN MAY CAUSE IMPOTENCE (2011)
It may not make you go blind, but Italian scientists have identified a worrying side-effect of watching too much pornography.

Researchers said Thursday that young men who indulge in "excessive consumption" of Internet porn gradually become immune to explicit images, the ANSA news agency reported.
Over time, this can lead to a loss of libido, impotence and a notion of sex that is totally divorced from real-life relations.

"It starts with lower reactions to porn sites, then there is a general drop in libido and in the end it becomes impossible to get an erection," said Carlo Foresta, head of the Italian Society of Andrology and Sexual Medicine (SIAM).

His team drew their conclusions from a survey of 28,000 Italian men which revealed that many became hooked on porn as early as 14, exhibiting symptoms of so-called "sexual anorexia" by the time they reached their mid-twenties.

There was some good news, however, as the condition was not necessarily permanent. "With proper assistance recovery is possible within a few months," Foresta said.

Other data presented at the SIAM'S annual conference in Rome suggested that Germans are the biggest consumers of online porn in Europe, with 34.5 percent of internet users logging on to watch smut.

France ranked second (33.6 percent), ahead of Spain (32.4 percent) and Italy (28.9 percent)