Teen with small area
Okay, so... I am a 14 year old male, I will be 15 within the next few months, I have a question.. My penis is about 1 inch regular and is about 3-4 inches erect.. I am wondering if this is normal?? And if in anyway, or anytime soon, will it grow longer?
it will grow when u hit puberty m8 assuming u havent hit it yet, if u have hit puberty then it wont grow again take care!
I am most certain I have hit puberty, My voice is deeper, I have hair where it should be, and everything else... It's just, it's embarrassing to be this small....
well i didnt hit puberty until 16 m8 but i had pubic hair b4 that puberty is a gradual thing my pinion is u havent yet ur only14!!
Oh, I see, well, thanks man, now I don't have to worry as much..
wow
3-4 inches errect is just shy of average.  And you only 14.  Give it a year or two.  Also many men are much smaller than when erect.  Its normal
When I was Twelve my penis is only 2.8 inches when erect and masturbating 3 times a day when I was 13 I masturbate 2 times a day and now I'm 14 and had 1 inch not erect and 5 inches sharp when erect... I just turned 14 this March 2012.... and hoping to get bigger...

The solution to your problem is masturbate always, masturbating while watching porn, get to train martial arts to have have high stamina and with high stamina you'll  have to stay masturbating longer and with longer and every day masturbating it will sure grow your penis...
Take a big tip and dont masterbate to porn, unless you want a big bout of ED, look your still only 14 give nature a chance, dont lisen to anyone braging just how big his penis and then look at yours, its all just being big mouthed, just say to them, ok show us how big you are here and now, that should shut them up.
Look your OK for your age and at the size you should be and I was the same size at that age and I'm now 65 and have got bigger at the time I should have.
Just dont worry till some girl says is that all you have, but until then dont worry.
Good Luck