Erectile Dysfunction Community
Teenage Erectile Disfunction Problems

Welcome to the Erectile Dysfunction community. Topics covered include drugs that cause ED, heart-related ED, kidney-related ED, impotence, multiple sclerosis, nerve damage, penile pumps, Peyronie’s Disease, questions to ask your doctor about ED, social issues regarding ED, stress, spinal cord injury, and surgery.

Teenage Erectile Disfunction Problems

Hello I am 17 years old. I have noticed throughout the years that my penis is oddly shaped such as a bend in a certain way. Lately I have noticed that even when I get an erection, it is hard to keep and is not as hard as it should be. Also, it hurts in some instances. It is kind of embarrassing and I do not want it to effect me later in life. I am healthy and do not abuse any substances. I have done some research and if it is the psychological issues I can try to fix them myself but if it is the physical issues, I would like to know some treatments for how to fix the odd shape and the rate in which I get and the ability to sustain an erection. Thanks
Hi Shan, For your bent penis, you should try some jelqing and streaching, just google pegym and on there look up the beginners start up page, you just do as they say, you dont push or rush at it, it will take time, this is not a quick fix, if you go beond what they say you could end up with ED so just stick to the rules, have a good read up around the forums there for more info.
Have a look at the photos, they just might help you to see what can be done.
Good Luck
Having a bent penis is a normal variation in some men.  If it's hurting, though, that's not normal and you should ask your doctor about it.  If you have wet dreams, the difficulty maintaining an erection is probably psychological, but your should still have the pain checked out by an actual doctor.  
thanks ill get this checked