Totally new and effective ED therapy
I am so excited about what I just found that has helped my ED, I have to start a new thread on it.

I am a 63 year old man who has struggled with ED for over eight years. After reading these pages for a long time about my ED problem, I finally found something to help me. Viagra did nothing for me, herbs were a joke, and the pump just gave me broken blood vessels and a weak erection that would not last more than a mintue.  

A sex therapist I went to for the first time told me about a brand new idea called an Erektor; it is an external penile support device that works by offering just enough gentle support to my flaccid penis that I can make immediate penetration. In addition, we both have complete skin-on-skin contact and full sexual satisfaction.  It is great. I can continue intercourse for as long as we want which means that she has mulltiple orgasms.

This is the best and safest way I have found, and I think everybody should know about this new idea to help men like me who has ED.  Learn about this great ED invention at www.naturaledsolutions.com You will not be disappointed.            
this sounds like a "testimonial review" the way it is written... like the type you would find on one of those "herbal ED remedy" websites. Don't fall for it, and you can believe this post isn't in earnest.
You know,  I can still get an erection naturally and last maybe a few minutes.  However, If I'm stimulating my penis I can stay erect.  I use Levitra with my girlfriend successfully and have achieved some natural penetrations without the drug occasionally (maybe 3 to 4 times).  My problem is that I loose my erection right when I try penetrating and it is frustrating which I think contributes to the problem.  If I could have something like described by this website maybe I can garauntee penetration everytime and eliminating the mental aspect of my ED.  It might be worth a try!  Anybody else tried this thing?