Unable to maintain a 100% erection during sex, however fine during self masterbation
Hi guys would really appreciate your help.

I am a 18 year old male, and i have a problem. I am unable to maintain a full 100% erection during sex with a girl after club. Could it be possibly cause it is my first time and i am too nervous or something. I have tried 3-4 times during that night and couldn't get a full 100% erection and it was VERY FRUSTRATING, and i was starting to hate myself.

I am however able to get a full 100% erection during masterbation at home and my have my regular morning erections. May i know the cause of this, and any recommended solutions to solve this, besides taking pills.

WOULD REALLY NEED YOU GUYS TO HELP ADVICE ME ON THIS MATTER! i really do not want to disappoint myself and the girl in my next sex encounter.

Thanks!
definitely sounds like a case of being very nervous about having sex, which is certainly understandable.  If the girl is nervous too and you're sensing that, the problem is compounded.  It's of no use for me to say "just relax and take the initiative" since nobody can easily control their nerves.  You have to ask yourself why you're nervous - if you're not going to use a condom perhaps you're worried about getting a disease or getting her pregnant (bad and badder).  Other than that, realize that having sex comes pretty naturally to human beings, after all there are 6,000,000,000 of us.  
hmm, thanks for your advice. Its possibly cause she told me not to wear a condom.

Could doing it in a dark and not being able to see anything contribute to it as well?

but what i do not really get is, why i wanted sex so badly but when it comes to the real thing, and i didn't really get what i want, as i am unable to even insert it fully. Any other advice can you give to me so that i could enjoy my next sex experience?
in the dark is no fun, buy a lava lamp or something to provide some light.   They cost anywhere from $10 to $20.   She asked you NOT to wear a condom?  That's very odd, unless she specifically WANTS to get pregnant.   She gets pregnant, you're on the hook for the next 18 years - do you want that?  Wear a condom unless you're ready to start a family with this girl.  
You're fine, being nervous will prevent you from geting an erection and its very common for inexperienced guys, or even experienced ones.  You just need to relax, don't worry about performing (sex isn't a test), and focus on how good things are feeling with her, and I'm sure it'll work out.  Pracitce makes perfect :)
MrCheeky, when you masturbate and get your fully erection, does it stay erected for a long time if you let go of your penis???

If it starts to go down right away, perhaps a venous leak issue or you're not fully sexually excited like you think you are...

If it does stay erect without you touching, we can eliminate the physical as the issue and rule it as psychological.