Use of Viagra
The directions for use indicate once in a 24 hour period.  Is there a limit to taking Viagra?  As in once a day or no more than two or three times a week?  Can you overdose yourself by taking it too often?
I have started to use Cialis since it works for such a long period that you dont need to take it more than once in a day (max) I found some information about both cialis and viagra from here ******  I actually ended up ordering the stuff online since the prices were so good:)
Hello Sir,

Apologies for the delay in response, as we have changed our log in systems and just received our new log in passwords/ID's etc. There are clear recommendations to the dosing of viagra. For erectile dysfunction 25mg (initial) to 100mg (maximum) is recommended 30 mins to 4 hours prior to sexual activity. MAXIMUM administration ONCE DAILY (100mg). Do not take if taking high blood pressure medications (alpha-blockers) and avoid if on several cardiac medications. As per a weekly limit, nothing is indicated stating that it is unsafe to take daily, however we do not recommend taking it more than 2-3 times/week.

Overdose is possible with complications known as priapism (sustained erection with pain and ischemia) and one case study has reported priapism for 18 hrs, with multiple cavernosal drainages (blood drainage from penile muscles) penile infection with abscess formation, subsequent penile cavernosal rupture and end result in permanent impotence. So do not overdose the medication.

Thanks!