Vitamins to increase Sex desire
Is there any vitamins that can improve men sex desire, libido, sex sensitivity and cure erectile dysfunction??? List complete description such as Vitamin E 400mg per day.
Hi Steve, first, do you watch porn or over masturbate, and just how do you think you have got to this point of having ED.
All these issues started after 8 months of left varicocele surgery when i began to watch Porn and masturbated. My urine system was also very disturbed during that period as i have suffered several times from UTI and my bladder doesn't empty fully during bowel movement and penis relaxation is also a problem.
Hi Steve, well lets take this as you have put them, your varicocle surgary could be one pointer as some times a vien can get crushed stopping erections, not nice, and thats a fact.
Porn and masturbating, is a very bad way to go and you could now have porn enduced ED.
And I dont think a UTI has ever caused ED, lots of tip burning while urinating.
And penis relaxation, cant work out what that one is?
So lets try this first, its an 8 week sabbatical, from porn and masturbating and any other forms of sexual contact, this should reboot and heal your body, if after 4 weeks you start getting your nocternal erections back with morning woods then you will know its working.
So if you take this on then come back to me in 8 weeks and tell me how its gone.
Good Luck