Erectile Dysfunction Community
Weak - soft erections at 21..... Help?

Welcome to the Erectile Dysfunction community. Topics covered include drugs that cause ED, heart-related ED, kidney-related ED, impotence, multiple sclerosis, nerve damage, penile pumps, Peyronie’s Disease, questions to ask your doctor about ED, social issues regarding ED, stress, spinal cord injury, and surgery.

Weak - soft erections at 21..... Help?

Well, this is my latest happening:

I have been ejoying normal sex with my girlfriend for the last 2 months, last week she wanted very badly to have sex with me while she was on her period. ( im guessing her hormone levels must have gone crazy and well, I wanted some too). The week before that everything was fine, I was having rock hard erections, I could hold my ejaculation time pretty well... but this week the first time we started out fine but i lost my erection, so we headed up to the room and then my erection was lost completely. The next day again we try, my erection is weak/soft, and so the next day was the same story and I'm thinking hey, maybe because of her period my desires werent that big and it just went down. A week passes and we go at it again, but this time, when I finally managed to get it hard, I ejaculated like 3 minutes into the erection and there it went soft on me again.So I go in my mind.. " Premature ejaculation.. HELL NO!"

I'm getting frustrated because I havent yet gone back to normal. I started doing exercises, lifting weights, bought some Ginkgo biloba in hopes to better my blood flow, but still nothing. Im really worried because it was all of a sudden... but yeah... i guess Ill wait for your answers. Smile

additional details:
-I felt and heard a Popping sound on the base of my penis when erect the week before all of this happened, but it had happened to me before and there is no pain or bruises, it was just that she laid a little of her weight on my erection pushing it into the wrong direction. But again. No pain whatsoever ( ive tried feeling the area where it happened and nothing )

-I was diagnosed Depressed by a psychiatrist in the summer, but the cause of my depression went away and with it my depression. I feel much better and much more alive than I did when I was depressed, plus this was like 3 months ago.

-regular masturbation habits, 3 or 4 times a week. ( while young the number was so much bigger... but ive managed to control myself )
Tags: erection, weak, help, soft, soft erections, 21, penis
It's hard to say. Some lesions can cause ED. Depression is a major cause (and consequence) of ED and so is anxiety. There could also be some underlying organic cause that you're not aware of. Again, only a doctor (urologist) can determine the exact cause of your problem and prescribe the right treatment.

I can assure you one thing, though: most herbal supplements are useless and can do more harm than good. The only natural supplement for the treatment of ED that is medically proven to work is PRELOX, a patented combination of L-arginine aspartate and pycnogenol.
I will be attending a doctor on this problem this week.. I dont feel like I have ED... but i guess only the doctor can say... any other opinions are very welcome!!!!!
UPDATE!

I was able to obtain a rock hard erection after watching a little pornography... I saw it and just let it be for the sake that Im scared to ejaculate since Im almost 100% i will return back to my soft and weak erections if I do... I will let it rest for some time to see if the problem betters... Im still planning to go to the doc... At least this episode gives me some kind of relief since I got to the point of thinking that I wouldnt work well anymore..
«I was able to obtain a rock hard erection after watching a little pornography... [...]»

This probably means that your problem is purely psychological and you have little to worry about. You should still see a doctor though, just to make sure there's nothing physically wrong with you.