Erectile Dysfunction Community
Weak erections, loss of morNing wood

Welcome to the Erectile Dysfunction community. Topics covered include drugs that cause ED, heart-related ED, kidney-related ED, impotence, multiple sclerosis, nerve damage, penile pumps, Peyronie’s Disease, questions to ask your doctor about ED, social issues regarding ED, stress, spinal cord injury, and surgery.

Weak erections, loss of morNing wood

Hi I'm 24 and about 7 months ago I started having erection problems! I used to be able to have sex with rock solid erections two  or three times a day before, then all of a sudden out of nowhere, problems started... At first I didn't make nothing of it, then it became repetitive. I either was unable to get a solid erection or maintain it. I had my tesotosterone level checked and it came out really great. I visited a urologist and was told I'm too young for ed and it's probably in my head; so he gave me cialis to boost my confidence... Well my problems continued after that! I have even ejaculated without an erection at all during oral sex. It's really hard now to maintain an erection when the penis is not stimulated, I also noticed a change in my penis size because of the condom size; I went from large magnum (which is now loose)to regular size. The thing that makes me rule out the psychological aspect of my problems is that I don't get erections during sleep anymore and I never wake up erect anymore. Before these problems came about, I used to wake up in the middle of the night or in the morning due to rock solid erections. I have to mention that one time while masturbating, I ejaculated what appeared to be two small pieces of coagulated blood ( did not experience any pain whatsoever). Could I have a blood clot in my veins? Clogged arteries? What could be causing my loss of,lack of, and weak erections? I'm very healthy and athletic, don't drink or smoke, not on any drugs or medications, and I don't have any discomfort urinating or anything else.
I wonder whether you have talked about blood clot. This may be serious or superfluous.Please reconfirm about this problem. If it is not serious you may follow few exercises i have suggested in this forum.
The two little clots only happened one time, and I've never urinated or ejaculated any blood or clots besides that one time. I don't consider it that serious since it was only one time and I feel fine
You have 2 choices, first you should see a doctor to find out what is just going on, or second start up the 5 G's these may gete you rock hard again, just Google the 5 G's and look for pegym, or have a look on franktalk.org, its just for Ed.
Good Luck
You are pointing out good suggestions for finding out solution to sexual disorders. I request you to evaluate the following sources. Many of them are holistic therapies and focusing on conversion of sexual energy to mental one and mental to spiritual one. One may not attain spiritual goal, but one is likely to solve some sexual disorder.I am aware that you might have already seen there websites and probably found them not so useful. However, to get some sort of confirmation, I would like your opinion on these types of therapy. I have passed the age of sexual activity and I am a widower. So my interest in sexual literature is purely academic and I share what I think cab help someone.
Following are the subjects:
Male deer exercise, femae deer exercise, kegel, circulating sexual energy around microcosmic orbit, Satkriya, Internal prostate massage, abdominal prostate massage, perineum massage, anal peripheral anal prostate massage, Kundalini yoga, Taoist yoga, Tantric yoga etc.
Following are the subjects:
Thanks I'll look up those exercises, and I have a urologist appointment tomorrow to see if I can find out more. I'll keep you updated
don2518

hi, i am a 25 yr old who's sexual drive has gotten pretty low due to the loss of mood, erection is hard at 1st yet during intercourse it becomes weaker and weaker, length has somewhat become an issue as well, during masturbation its hard, then soft and then hard again. what cud possibly the cause of this? never experienced any blood within my semen, or any discoloration in my semen either. i saw mikes comment n decided i should state y issue as well, this issue is causing a major issue in my relationship......help needed
. I’m middle-aged man, I’m 39. Sometimes I had some problems when I had sex with new women. I worried, so, went to my GP. He told me that it’s most probably psychological problems, and that I should try to relax and shouldn’t concentrate, while having sex, on my thoughts. I found Viagra pills (I've bought them online from www.pharmacy.viagranow.eu ) and decided to take one. I have forgotten about my sexual problems, and didn’t have any side effects. So, Viagra helps.
Please research the words I have mentioned. speicially Deer Exercise, kegel exercise and Satkriya.Vigargra, as per monik 834, he responds well to viagra. you may consult your GP  for viagra. As I understand these are good exercises and will help you to restore your sexual stamina. Wish  you best of luck.
I don't think it is ever " in your head". Maybe in rare tramactic cases as rape or abuse. But thats what they say when they can't find the real source. Then shrinks can cash in. I had a friend who was stomache sick everyday. The doctors and everyone else said it was all in his head. Went to bed one night and never woke up again. They still couldn't find the cause.