Weak penis low sexual energy
1) i am  34, m and hypertensive, i take 100mg of atenolol, 5mg amlodipine, 25mg captopril, 1/2 tab of moduretic daily then isordil for angina, i need to lose 10kg, smoke and drink moderately. I recently started having a weak erection and low energy for sex, my bp is usually 130-140/80-90. It goes higher if i drink and results in chest pain and arythmia which goes away after sometime. I tried stopping atenolol but developed a strange cough which lasted over a month. What shud i do to restore my libido  2) how safe is it to jog, my cardiologist suggested fast walking and eventually running 3} my hbp seems to be initiated by smoking and drinking and d severity of d resultant arythmia depends on how many bottles i took (card said i shudnt go beyond 2 bottles a day, and its been ok) can i stop taking my bp drugs if i stop drinking and smoking 3) in d last 6wks i have had 2 very painful abcesses inside both my nose, what shud i do
First and foremost, drink moderately and stop smoking: a healthy lifestyle is the #1 ED treatment. Then, consult a urologist. Hypertension is indeed a major cause of ED, but you need to do a series of medical tests to determine the exact origin of your problem. You may want to try VIGAMED (oral phentolamine 40 mg), a new ED drug that is very popular with men who suffer from high blood pressure: VIGAMED (formerly known as Vasomax) improves blood flow to the penis and lowers blood pressure. Again, consult your doctor before you decide to try any new treatment.
Few times after stress on work many people also had problems with ED. After taking erectile is lasting longer, pills work up to 12 hours.
http://www.quality-rx.com/prescriptions/cialis/?fid=2224
thx, i will discuss this new drug with my cardiologist (VIGAMED) and also see a urologist to assess my situation
That's great gonziiii, you're doing the right thing. I forgot to mention that VIGAMED (oral phentolamine) is not available in the US, you'll have to order it online: www.vasomaxclinic.com

If you want to learn more about VIGAMED, I also suggest you search the International Journal of Impotence Research. You'll find several articles that show the efficacy and safety of oral phentolamine:

http://www.nature.com/ijir/journal/v14/n4/full/3900885a.html

Good luck!