Erectile Dysfunction Expert Forum
What is Wrong?

Questions in the Erection Concerns Forum are being answered by Janice M Epp, PhD, a Clinical Sexologist from The Institute for Advanced Study of Human Sexuality. This forum is for questions and discussions about the psychological aspects of Erection problems or erectile dysfunction.

What is Wrong?
My hubby has ED and Low Testoserone.  And when his penis attempts to engorge,there is always an indentation at the base of his penis, it is as if he had been wering a tight ring around it.  This is not a normal occurance for him.

What is causing this to happen?  It started out as beeing only partually around his penis, now it is all o the way around the base forming a complete circle.

Can you explain this to us, for we are very concerned about it?

Susie
I can't explain it because it's a physiological condition. There are many possibilities. Your husband needs to see a urologist for an exam to find out what's going on. Dr. J