When Cialis stops working
I am 51 & have been using Cialis 20 mg for about a year it worked great for about 10 months. It has stopped working the last 2 months.  I had my testosterone checked it was 392. My PSA result was 0.68 ng/mL. But I do have some mild prostate pain. I was married for 31 years & have had ED problems for years. I was divorced a year & a half ago. & have had a beautiful new woman in my life for the last 14 months or so. And we have had a great sex life until the last 2 months when Cialis just stopped working for me. I have been taking coumadin & atenolol for about 5 years for Atrail Fibrillation. And Flowmax for BPH for about the same amount of time .  Any help would be greatly appreciated THANKS
Your Total Testosterone seems to be fine. What about Free Testosterone? Also what I would like to mention is that you should have your E2(Estradiol) levels checked. Usually older guys that take Cialis and Viagra and it works in the beggining and then stops later on down the road is when E2 levels go out of range. You should get tested for this ideal range should be between 20-32 pg/dl I think. You should talk to your doctor about taking either DIM or Armidex. You can buy DIM at your local health food store but you should talk to your doctor first and see what he thinks. Good Luck!