Erectile Dysfunction Community
Why doesn't Viagra work for me?

Welcome to the Erectile Dysfunction community. Topics covered include drugs that cause ED, heart-related ED, kidney-related ED, impotence, multiple sclerosis, nerve damage, penile pumps, Peyronie’s Disease, questions to ask your doctor about ED, social issues regarding ED, stress, spinal cord injury, and surgery.

Why doesn't Viagra work for me?

How come Viagra doesn't work for me? Could it be from the prescriptions I take?  Is there anything else I could try?
  • weak erection (2 replies):
    ive been using viagra for the past 2 months and didnt wa...[more]
  • Is viagra for me? (1 replies):
    I'm 25 and were somewhat addicted to masterbation (due t...[more]
  • viagra (2 replies):
    Hey guys does anyone know about viagra and peole that do...[more]
  • Non Erection (1 replies):
    Every thing used to work fine and for the last year I ha...[more]
  • viagra use (1 replies):
    hi I have been taking viagra for a few years now, my g/f...[more]
Viagra makes the blood flow to erect your penis. However it does not increase your libido(desire). this must be one of the reason why it does not work on you. as such different people have different experiences.I have mentioned few exercise in some other thread. Please go through it and try those exercises. Major component is psychological. you should be relax and calm.Failure of performance is a usual problem. It takes time to adjust. getting familiar with naked bodies of the opposite sex.
Simple Viagra does not work for everybody, and it could be your frame of mind thinking lets get hard and it wont.
Perhaps you now need to start like the rest of us and do your own searching for the right answer, try other ED forums, for a start there is www.pegym.com www.eathclinic.com www.franktalk.org www.webmd.com  after that you could look up DHEA but make sure you read all about first, its a hormon replacement, not knowing your age it may help.
Good Luck