Why masturbating in hard walls and hard cement floors make penis short, narrow and having pain?

hi
i jack off or masturbate in hard walls laying down in floor that made of cement doing masturbating. i did this very long time even my penis tear sometime that much hard i was pushing my penis in walls and cements and now i lost erection, having serious pain, and my penis become short and narrow and i don't wear underwear because i can't. when it touch to my penis it hurt. when i dream having sex with girls my spurms come out by it self i think my vens i mean the tube that come spurm and urine become biger that i can't control it.Anyways if you have quistion you can ask me, if you understand my problem so please give me my answer im waiting unpatiently. thanks