Aa
A
A
Close
Young age erection problems
Hi there, I am 18 years old and have erection problems when it comes to sex. I use to have a girlfriend for a long time and i did not have this problem except at the very begining, however now that we broke up whenever i get the chance to have sex with another girl it gets soft right before doing it. As iv checked it out in your forum I am perfectly concious that it is all inside my head.
But the fact that i know its all in my head makes it even worse because each time im with a girl i keep hoping that it wont happen or i force myself not to think about it, but, since my brain is an *******, he does the complete opposite and it is literally the ONLY thing i think about the whole time while im kissing the girl!
I also know that it is good to talk about it with the partner, I did it once with this girl who slept over my house but it didnt solve the problem because i kept thinking about it even more. AND i would like to be able to have sex on a one night stand as well ( yes i know its wrong but iv just come out of a long relationship )

So i was wondering if there are any particular techniques apart from foreplay to keep my mind off it, without having to speak about it to the girl ? Iv had this problem with every girl I got with and its getting worse and worse for me lol, thanks for the help
Cancel
2 Answers
Page 1 of 1
oh yeah and i also masturbate about once or twice a week ? is it better to reduce ?
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
   I think your problem is a common one..No techniques for you.  Sorry, I think seeing a therapist would benefit you greatly..
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Erectile Dysfunction Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703