Erectile Dysfunction Community
advice please

Welcome to the Erectile Dysfunction community. Topics covered include drugs that cause ED, heart-related ED, kidney-related ED, impotence, multiple sclerosis, nerve damage, penile pumps, Peyronie’s Disease, questions to ask your doctor about ED, social issues regarding ED, stress, spinal cord injury, and surgery.

advice please

i have been jacking off since 12 years old, 6-7 times a day. i am now 23 . when i jack off i lock my legs and knees and tense my buttocks.i feel as if this has damaged my posture and the way i walk. people say that i walk like i have something stuck up my rear end. i notice my self walking like this but i cant seem to adjust it .any help would be much appreciated.i just recently decided to stop jacking off . im 4 days without it. but it is hard for me to stop when i see an attractive girl in public or on the tv and internet.
Your muscles are out of balance.  That's why you are supposed to have balance in all things.  You need to have a more well-rounded exercise life, so take up working out at a gym with a trainer or take yoga classes or something to strengthen and stretch your body back to something beautiful.  You don't have to live out of balance.  It's your choice.  
thanks im actually doing the insanity workout now
Hi Lost,Your problem steems from over masturbating, Try doing the 8 week plan, its to reboot your body and help heal it, but with the amount of masturbating you have been doing may take a tad longer, so to kick off go 8 weeks without masturbating or any sexual contact, our bodys are not built for the amount of masturbating your are putting it through.
Do you suffer memerery lose, do you have skin problems along with hair, weight, muscle, eye floaters, and there are some others all related to over masturbating, if you can do the 8 weeks to see how it goes, you may find it will help with your health problems.
Good Luck
Please come back anytime, your having problems.
thanks i will give it  try even though i know it will be rough.
Hi Lost Look just take it one dat at a time, make a chart, and stick to it, you will get better, if you dont have noctural erections now then about half wat through you should start to get them back along with your morning woods, if these start to happen then things are getting better for you.
Good Luck and think positive.
might that not work i think better is to consult doctor