Erectile Dysfunction Community
be sincere

Welcome to the Erectile Dysfunction community. Topics covered include drugs that cause ED, heart-related ED, kidney-related ED, impotence, multiple sclerosis, nerve damage, penile pumps, Peyronie’s Disease, questions to ask your doctor about ED, social issues regarding ED, stress, spinal cord injury, and surgery.

be sincere

I am 19 years and am masturbating 5 times daily i dont if its okay or i should stop it
That sounds like it's starting to interfere with your life.  And I would worry about chafing/injuring yourself from so much friction.  Once a day is I think pretty normal, but 5 times a day seems excessive.

If you feel like you can't stop, consider talking to a therapist or counselor of some sort to try to sort out why you feel the need to masturbate so often.
Masturbation is normal and not harmful unless you just make yourself sore from doing it too much.  Blessings - Blu
Masturbation is perfectly normal as long as you are doing it in your own privacy. Some people feel guilty about this because of how they were brought up, religious beliefs, and societal beliefs. But this is a very normal action that young people do. Some may argue that it's against their beliefs but if you feel fine doing it, and as long as you aren't hurting yourself or others, it's good to find out what feels good for you... Especially when it comes to actually engaging in intercourse, letting your partner know what you like will be better for the both of you as well. As the first responder posted, if you feel that is a big issue in your life, try seeing a counselor about it. Good luck!