can't reach orgasm
I am 36 years old and have no problem getting an errection, i am on lyrica 100mg 3times a day. Sex life is great, the problem about a year ago i noticed that it was hard to have an orgasm i still could achieve one though.
Now when i have sex i have no problem getting hard and get right at the point of orgasm the it fades off. I just cannot seem to orgasm no matter how long I have sex.
If I'm not mistaken I think this can be a side effect of the Lyrica. I had other side effects from this med but it worked so good on my nerve pain. I had to get off it for pregnancy. My suggestion would be to see a urologist to see if he can help with the ED. You could also call your prescribing doctor but a urologist may be able to fix the problem and have you continue the Lyrica, I'm not sure. What do you take it for? Maybe there is an alternative drug you could try or decrease your dose.  
Best of luck to you!
Ginger
Hi Ford, Just had a look up about the side effects of your drugs, and the only thing I can see is about abnormal ejeculation, so is it that your not eleculating properly, and getting this crossed with orgasm.
Please come back
Good Luck