chances of pregnancy
Me and my girlfriend had intercourse for the first two times recently. Both times, however, were very short and we stopped rather quickly, about a minute into it. I was ok with that. I had a condom on, there was no ejaculation, and no tears that let any fluids out of the condom both times. I was wondering what the chances were for my girlfriend to get pregnant with these circumstnaces. We think nothing happened or could happen with that, but there is always a chance. We think it is first time paranoia.
disregard this. i forgot we had communities we could put this in. idk how to use this website yet
Hi there!

The failure rate of condoms is around 18-20%; since there was no ejaculation or significant leakage the chances of pregnancy are less than 5%. While condoms are advisable as the preferred mode of avoiding STDs; if pregnancy is unwanted, double protection such as condoms with OCPs or condoms with spermicidal jelly etc. is advisable.
Hope the information is helpful.

Take care!
Thank you sir!