Erectile Dysfunction Community
crushing viagra

Welcome to the Erectile Dysfunction community. Topics covered include drugs that cause ED, heart-related ED, kidney-related ED, impotence, multiple sclerosis, nerve damage, penile pumps, Peyronie’s Disease, questions to ask your doctor about ED, social issues regarding ED, stress, spinal cord injury, and surgery.

crushing viagra

Can Viagra be crushed.  I am proscribed 25mg of viagra which I buy as 50mg pills to save money and cut in half.  Cutting a viagra in half is not easy because they are hard coated and not scored (and oddly shaped).  I find that 25mg is a little too much since it has side effects (a low blood pressure feeling, even though I don't think my blood pressure is really low).  I have tried cutting the 50mg into fourth (very difficult), but this seems like a little too little.  I would like to cut it into thirds, but this is clearly impossible.  So.  Can I crush the pill and weigh it out into thirds.  I understand there are two possible reasons why I should not.  (1)  It is a time released medication and the coating is important to keep the medication from coming into my blood stream too fast.  I don't believe this is the case with Viagra.  (2)  The medication deteriorates when exposed   to air (oxidizes) and would lose potency if crushed.  This I don't know and am asking about.  Thank you.    BTW:  I entered this question into another ED related forum and it seemed to dissappear.  If I am repeating myself, I apologize.
  • viagra use (1 replies):
    hi I have been taking viagra for a few years now, my g/f...[more]
  • crush wrong? (3 replies):
    its kinda embarrasing but im crushen on a teacher im in ...[more]
Not a doctor, but I have taken crushed Levitra and Viagra to speed up effect. Otherwise my slow digestion takes over an hour for the effect to begin. The only thing I have noticed is that the flushing effect begins in about 15 mins and in less than 30 mins the benefit is apparent.
I'd like to hear if taking a crushed tablet is harmful. I don't need the benefit to last four hours, I take the medicine right before my wife and I go to bed.
If you just need a small boost in your sex life why not try something that is more natual and not a drug, you could try erection tea or the 5G's you can Google both and look for pegym, or you can try cayenne and garlic as a help as well, there lots of info on these just Google them cayenne for ED and garlic for ED, and these well be better for you than Viagra.
Good Luck
i had too many negative reactions to Viagra. My eyesight was getting a little fuzzy etc. The dose that i was on was  40-80 mgs a day (not everyday). At that dose i really didnt feel like the side effects were worth what little Viagra did. i have also tried Cialis but nothing compares to lodenafil(its also called Helluva or Fhalenza. at 80mg this is not something that i would take every day!! i would not get anything done.